Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Headaches in the tww

mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I've had a headache for the last three days that comes and goes but won't go away completely. When I was pregnant with DD my OB said that hormone fulctuation in early pregnancy can cause headaches but is that possible this early??? I'm 10dpo and this started at 8dpo! Anyone else experiencing this? I'd love to take some excedrine but I'm afraid to in case I'm pregnant!
P1050420-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I would suggest testing! I always get headaches in the TWW too, no matter the outcome of the cycle
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I did test this morning... BFN but I aslo got a neg at 10dpo with my DD. So that was no help at all!!
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Saturday I was only 3dpo AI and I had an awful headache all day. Now for the last two days 5 and 6po AI I have been so nauseous, achy , exhausted and I feel like my uterus weighs 100 lbs. I know it's too early to feel this way so don't know what's happening...Good Luck to you...you still have time.
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    I tend to notice a headache slightly before AF. I think I get them from stress. I think if you don't normally headaches in the TWW, maybe it is a sign...
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I do occasionally get headaches but not like this one. I'm hoping this is my month! Just wish I could find out now... I have a hard time waiting the second week!!!
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    RW17RW17 Posts: 197
    edited November -1
    COuld be... I had a headache in the TWW on my BFP cycle and I don't usually get them in the TWW.