Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Crazy in the TWW

solejeansolejean Posts: 344
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hello everyone. I am new here and just did an IUI Monday. The TWW is horrible. I have a 2 year old with a different donor and I am 38 so really hoping for a BFP before too long because I will be 39 in a couple months. Plus this process is expensive! Good luck to everyone and I am happy to have others to share with. Oh and I posted in the introductory post if anyone is curious. :-)
8/10 - BFP MC at 10 weeks, 2/11 BFN, 3/11 BFP (monoamniotic twins lost at 16 weeks), 10/11 BFN, 1/12 BFN, 3/12 BFN, 5/12 BFP MC at 7 weeks, 10/12 BFP chemical, 1/13 BFP chemical, 3/13 BFP chemical, 7/13 BFN, 8/13 BFP and HCG doubling normally. Level at 21 DPO at 5759. It's a girl! Due 5/8/14.

Comments

• Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Welcome!! Hope your TWW goes quickly and ends in a beautiful BFP!! Glad you could join us here :-)
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Welcome and good luck. This forum is a great source of support.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png