Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

idk

hpflmommeez2bhpflmommeez2b Posts: 118
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
so i have been feeling really confused and down. dp and i have talked about ttcing and have decided when we plan to start. but i just feel like its neeeevvveeerrr going to happen. and im getting the feeling that she feels the same way. i am in noway naiive about the fact that this process could take time but on the same token im not clueless that it could happen quickly either. dp seems to be under the impression that its going to take years lol(thats the way it seems when she speaks).and i just dont know what to think. i guess its just that time seems to be standing still in this process and its starting to make me feel like i am reaching for a goal that i may never be able to attain. i dont know if any of what i am saying makes sense but i realllly needed to get it off my chest.and then i have had 11 friends in the last week tell me that they are expecting!!!!! how insane is that?? the one thing im hoping and praying for everyone around me has accidently created. im not sure if they are feelings of jealousy or not but it does hurt some and give me excitement at the same time. dp doesnt likek baby shopping because we have no baby! but with so many friends pg i have a majoor excuse lol!!! idk...does anyone else whose waiting for a certain time to ttc feel this way? or are you going through anything similar with dp?
2qwlfcx.jpg
ME with the glasses! DP green shirt!!!

Comments

• Options
    PtownMomsPtownMoms Posts: 768
    edited November -1
    The months leading up to ttc seemed to last forever! Don't try to look at it as if time is standing still....try to look at it like this is just preparation for an amazing journey. I personally set up mini goals. For example, instead of aiming for a BFP...I aimed for an easy month of opk's (meaning I got one when I thought I would).

It will happen! Especially if you already set a date/month to start! Hang in there!
    Carrie & Monica

sig_zps0be86692-1_zpse4fe5311.jpg
  • Options
    SweetbabySweetbaby Posts: 237
    edited November -1
    --hpflmommeez2b
    Sorry you're feeling down right now. I had to wait a year before ttc and it seemed like sooo long. Plus, everyone around me was getting prego! Try to find things for you and DP to do while waiting. DP & I did some traveling, got in better shape for ttc and spent time with family and friends.
    As for how long it will take you to conceive, everyone is different. We all pray our BFP come real soon.
    I hope your road ttc is a short one.
    SWEETBABY
    us.jpg

tt1bb251.aspx
    fEKBm6.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    *hug*
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @ ptown- thats true! maybe i should start trying to look at smaller goals. hopefully that way it will stop making me soooo anxious for september. and i have been trying to turn my attention full on to monitoring my cycles but it doesnt help lol! because its centered around what is coming. but i hope that i can be patient and not stress myself out. bfp's obviously happen!!! i see them here allllllll the time and all around me! i just need to know we will get one too!
    @ sweetbaby-we have sooo much going on right now that im amazed at the fact that i cant seem to focus on anything but ttc! but i guess that thats all my head is filled with and even with everything else going on in life for me now that is just tops ya know?
    @ goobie-thanks!!!! i neeed em
    2qwlfcx.jpg
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    This whole process is all a bunch of waiting. My midwife told me to look at it as the beginning of motherhood. She said patience is what mothers need. There are a lot of women on this forum who already have kids, they will know better than me. Anyway, that advice help a little. A very small little....

Pretty soon you will be in the TWW and it will feel longer that now to September.

((((((hugs)))))))))

I'm obviously not that patient either, you have my sympathy.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thank you so much! i appreciate it! im hoping that i can focus on something other than this and the dissappointment that im having in life right now
    2qwlfcx.jpg