Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

How common is late implantation? What is the latest BFP you've receiv?

babydreamingbabydreaming Posts: 258
edited March 2011 in Trying to Conceive
I am 14 DPO. I always have a 12 day LP. All tests are BFN except that one blue lined test. So I have resigned myself to thinking this is another failed cycle. Last night, i had a bit of pink on my toilet paper. I was think AF would be here this morning but nothing. My cycle is clockwork, literally I could set an alarm to it. How late can implantation occur? What is the latest anyone has tested BFP with many BFN's in the days before?

After today I will be out until next week as we are moving to Canada. So any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I have read of implantation occuring as late as 12 DPO, and the babe being perfectly healthy, so I just don;t know. I wanted to mention that it may have been a chemical pregnancy too, what you're describing is just like what I had, one positive and then nothing, but a late AF. I sure hope not, I hope that your wee one is just hiding and you'll get the blazing beautiful BFP very very soon!

When are you moving?
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    babydreamingbabydreaming Posts: 258
    edited November -1
    we load the truck tomorrow and start driving early Saturday morning
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    I didn't get my BFP untill 13Dpo with my DD and it was quite faint even then. Tested neg before too. Don't give up hope yet! Crossing my fingers you see that dark line soon!
    P1050420-1.jpg