Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Something must be wrong(not pregnant though)

JaisJais Posts: 384
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Not ovulating, not close to AF but been cramping for 5 days now and my nipples(not the whole breast just the tips-how odd is that) are sore. Just brushing against them makes me go ouch. Oh please nothing needs to go wrong now. Jesh if it's not one thing, it's another.

And this hasn't been a good day at all. I think I'm going to pull the covers up over my head and sleep for awhile.

Comments

• Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    That doesn't sound like any fun! I'm sorry you are going through that. Unforunately I don't have any advice.
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine feel like that too but I am hoping it is a BFP....
    Are you sure you didn't ovulate?
    did you insem?
  • Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    Yeah I ovulated already and no I didn't insem not til next month