Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

It is official my TTC journey has come to an end.

First HopeFirst Hope Posts: 511
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So as I expected with all the complications, this month did not result in a bfp. That is okay however, I am happy to be slowly getting better, and moving on. It was really scary to have my body go through so many changes so quickly. My Dr. would go from this is urgent go to the ER, or you need to come in NOW for more lab work, to somedays not seeming like is was an issue. I felt like I was on a roller coaster. I still have my surgery consult on the 11th so I will let everyone know what happens with that. I guess the good thing is I never thought for a second I was pregnant so it was much less emotional that it was in the past. My entire family was afraid I would totally loose it if I was unable to get pregnant so hopefully they are pleasantly surprised. In the past I did loose it.
Cyndi will for sure well let me re-word that, we are for sure planning on Cyndi to TTC, we just need to get her cleared medically. BP, and cardiac issues. We know it might not happen at all but in our plan we will be TTC with Cyndi in the next couple months or so.

Thank you for all the support and love. I am very happy for those of you that did get your recent BFP. A couple with my same AI day so that was cool.

As I said before, I am here to stay, and hopefully in 2012 Xander will be a big brother.
Thanks again girls.
tt13112d.aspxQWRVm7.pngDSC_0904-1.jpgDSC_0858-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    So sorry that all this has happened to you. But it seems you are healing well and are looking forward to your new plan. All the best to you
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    korinnesmomkorinnesmom Posts: 88
    edited November -1
    Bless you, I am so sorry... : (

I will continue to pray for healing upon your soul as you endure such a difficult thing.
    Korinne Thanks #4000
    kinnycollage.jpg
    Sky, a natural miracle!
    skybluesailor.jpg

EDD January 25th 2012
  • Options
    JaisJais Posts: 384
    edited November -1
    I am sorry that your body is working against you and hopefully the surgery will go well and 2012 will be yours. Take care of yourself. I hate when the body has a mind of its own and it isn't a good mind either. Huge hugs to you and your family.
  • Options
    lovelymswolflovelymswolf Posts: 149
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry.. :( Best wishes on your future BFP..
    Fall2011358-1-1.jpg
    3qtim7.png
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    So sorry you had to go through all this and end it with a bfn... I admire your strength in acceptance and moving on to an alternative plan. I have yet to manage accepting alternative plans so graciously, and I'm so proud of you for that. Xander is a very lucky boy to have you in his life and hopefully, because of your sacrifices, he will very soon be a big brother and have both his Mommies, happy and healthy!
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    LKLK Posts: 711
    edited November -1
    Oh we really were hoping that despite all the issues you would still get a BFP. You are an awesome person and I am sure you will get exactly what you want one way or another. Please know that we are always here for you. Also you need to promise you will never do something stupid like that again~PROMISE. Oh and continue your meds if you need them~you don't need to be a hero OK??????
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    I am so very sorry that you have had to go through all of this. I admire your courage in telling us all your story and sharing the pain. I am so very sad for you that your TTC journey has ended, but happy that you are OK with it, and that you have a plan. I do hope that you are blessed with another babe through your DP quickly after you start trying! You have been through so much, and deserve some breaks now. Best of luck to you, and don't be a stranger!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    twomomstwomoms Posts: 164 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My heart aches for you. It still hurts and I still grieve for the baby I never got to carry since cancer took that option away from me completely. :-(
  • Options
    2moms_somewhere2moms_somewhere Posts: 305
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry.
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    I admire your courage in sharing your story. I'm so sorry this has happened.
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    I am sorry. I am glad though that you have a partner that can carry :). Here is to hoping that Xander is a big bro in 2012!