Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Royal Jelly

NikkiDanaNikkiDana Posts: 260
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I just wanted to let you all know about Royal Jelly if you haven't heard of it. We tried it this month - it was organic, pre-mixed in honey, and my DP took a spoonful a day until the insemination. We got it at a vitamin and supplement store and it was surprising inexpensive ($14.95 a jar = about a 2 month supply).

Now, granted, my DP is a lot younger than I am and all of her bloodwork came back excellent, so she prob would have gotten pregnant on her own very quickly anyway, but a little piece of me thinks this stuff *might* have helped. I could be entirely batty, I know, but I wanted to share it here, just in case I am not totally nuts! It is supposed to balance hormones and improve egg quantity and quality (it is the food they feed the bees who will become queens - i.e. lay around and do nothing but produce eggs). Like most natural products there is little-to-no hard evidence that it "works," but there is a ton of anecdotal evidence for it on the web - if you google "royal jelly and fertility" you can find some.

Here are some links:
http://www.fertilefoods.com/healthy-pregnancy/fertility/royal-jelly-for-fertility/
http://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html

Be careful: you cannot take this if you are allergic to bees/bee products!

xoxo
458613_4765341535381_606259581_o1.jpgvkFQm5.png

Comments

• Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    I have been taking this since I first started TTC 3 months ago, but in capsule form, FX I get my BFP this try:)
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    beyondobsessedbeyondobsessed Posts: 804
    edited November -1
    I noticed a weird thing tonight: Royal jelly is an ingredient in hair color!

Thanks for the info in regards to TTC, Nikki! I think I'll start using it. Can't hurt, right?
    squsqusrd20120522_-6_Our+Little+Man+is.png
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    thats good stuff
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg