Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Fertility tests

JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
The over-the-counter fertility tests that have been mentioned on here - where do you buy those? I haven't found them here locally yet... I was hoping to get them here without ordering them so I could test on cd 3 (in two days). Does Walmart, Walgreens, or Target have them? Those are the stores I hadn't checked yet. I figured I'd try that route before trying the tests through the Dr's office.
J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)

Comments

• Options
    hope313hope313 Posts: 38
    edited November -1
    I got mine at walmart.
    ttc.png
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    Mine was free with a pack of pregnancy tests I got at a CVS drugstore.
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    Trae&TracyTrae&Tracy Posts: 199
    edited November -1
    I got mine at Walmart too.
    7 home ICI's (2010-15) - BFN
    1st medicated IUI w/RE - March 2016 - BFN
    2nd medicated IUI/wRE - April 2016 - BFN
  • Options
    JCAlaskaJCAlaska Posts: 251
    edited November -1
    Cool - I'll check Walmart today. Thanks!
    J & J in Alaska - 4th TTC created our little one. Miscarried at 10 wks 4 days on 12/1/10. Tried many more times then took a break for a couple of years to get healthy. We're BACK!! :)
  • Options
    lovelymswolflovelymswolf Posts: 149
    edited November -1
    I just read an article about those tests in my American baby magazine..... It was stating that these tests are not that accurate. I just would take it as a grain of salt if you get bad results...
    Fall2011358-1-1.jpg
    3qtim7.png