Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Chrysanthemum

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????????????????????????????? What's going on???? Did you test again????

I'm living vicariously through you until Thursday...which seems SO FAR AWAY!
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, I just got home, I have been holding my pee since 3am, and BFN... it must have been an evap or something (I was within the 10 min)
    I was SO thirsty tonight though I drank 2 10-12oz juices, a 20 oz soda, and 2 10-12oz water so even though my pee was yellow maybe too diluted?
    I'm going to go to bed and try again this afternoon with my version of FMU!
  • Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    Wow you drank alot... I think your urine was to dilute lol! Fingers crossed that you get that BFP after you get up!!!!! :-)
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Fingters crossed fr you - I have never seen an evap on a FRER!!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The 2nd one looked the same as earlier, BFN.
    I was thinking about that earlier post about your period not being late but ovulating late and this month we O'd on day 16 rather than 13-14 so I might have a 30-31 day cycle this month rather than 28 so I still MIGHT be too early, cause that would mean AF won't show till Fridayish.
    I'll keep updating if anything happens.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Still thinking positive thoughts. I'm still holding out...no testing yet! I have no idea how I'm doing it. Today I just have a sore back and cramps. Hoping that doesn't mean that AF is showing up tonight.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    lol, I swear we are having the same symptoms, I am kinda worried cause my bb's don't hurt like the have been, and I am not nauseated, just sore back and cramps, and thirst!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm also not going to test till Wednesday AFTERNOON (if AF shows it will be noonish).... I have already pissed through (lol, sorry) $30 worth of FRER's.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm feeling the same way about our symptoms! So wierd!!!! I'm SUPER thirsty today!!!! And yes, boobs hurt less today than yesterday. Oh well....you'll know Wednesday, I'll probably know Thursday morning because just finding out from the doctor is going to make me not very happy at all.

Fingers crossed for both of us!
  • Options
    Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
    edited November -1
    Ladies ..... dont' worry about the boob thing.
    It's VERY common to have PMS breast tenderness during the TWW, and then have it fade. It's just part of normal hormonal fluctuations. Once your little embryos implant, you'll definitely make up for lost time in that department by week 6. ;)
    That's when all the "fun" typically starts (SEVERE breast tenderness and morning sickness).

Good luck!!
    IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Shaeley Mae :) All that obsessing we do during this TWW is crazy...only a few more days!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think I might be out...I'll know for sure tomorrow but this is exactly what happened last month where I had a little spotting on 12 DPO and then bam...on 13 DPO AF showed up. Fingers crossed that it doesn't happen but I'm not so sure right now.