Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Obsessing over my chart....

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So I'm still doing the TWW thing and still haven't tested. However, I'm charting this month so I figure instead of having you all obsess over my HPT's I'd have you obsess over this. Have at it ladies. I'm being SO GOOD this month about charting, better than ever before but from what I'm noticing, at this point there is usually a pretty decent dip in temps which I'm not seeing....

My Ovulation Chart

thoughts???????
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm a noobe charter, sorry.
  • Options
    wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
    edited November -1
    I'm super new to charting as well BUT from what I've researched, I think what you're seeing is the beginnning of VERY good news!!!! Good luck!!!!!
    282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
    TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
    Baby Hunter born in July 2012
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Also new to charting. Although I score very well of the FF charting game.

I think it looks great!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
    edited November -1
    I might be missing something ...... but all I see is your overlay and your February chart ... ?
    IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Okay I fixed it. Go check it out.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited March 2011
    Ok, I see it now, too. I am hard core charter even when not TTC for my reproductive health. I see all your Post O temps are above your Coverline which is good. Question. Do you normally have Eggwhite and/or Wet CM after you have ovulated in your cycles? Do you usually midcycle spot like I see you did on one day?
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No I don't midcycle spot ever! The ewcm it depends. Not asnmuch as now
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok. then on the Spotting I say GREAT sign at least from my research. I am not so sure about the EWCM...I know some folks with PCOS get patches here & there but I also know PG folks get increased CM, too. If I remember J, you don't have PCOS right? I say you are looking good Mama....:) I can't wait for you to test already.
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I do have PCOS...not a real "bad" case of it but I am on Metformin. Anyway, it's 12 DPO today...last month on 12 DPO I had some slight spotting and it turned out that AF showed at 13 DPO...Guess what I had this morning...*sigh* Not sure and not out yet because my temps are still high but we shall see. Fingers crossed!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Minnie I am pulling for you. I agree you ARE still in the game, big time! Come on BFP!!!!!