Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

To nervous

mama2bemama2be Posts: 61
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Dp really wants to poas but after last months chemical pregnancy she is apprehensive! Today we are 10dpo. That was pretty high/low emotions and we don't want to do that again. Hummmmmm, to test or not to test?! :) it's SO hard not to poas!

Comments

• Options
    TrishlettesTrishlettes Posts: 674
    edited November -1
    Right there with you. 9dpo here and just saw mysweetangel get her pos FRER on 9dpo. I bought a three pack of FRER and a Digi last night. Im armed and ready! Just need to work up the nerve for tomorrow!
    54W9ZxL.jpg54W9m5.png
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    The whole process is a roller coaster. You will have to test eventually. I'm sure it feels overwhelming after having a chemical, but this is a new round.

Good luck!
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I'm with you too...this is my 6th time trying (not counting the cycles that were cancelled)...I'm 12 DPO today...no signs of AF at ALL...and I'm still scared. I did buy a FRER on my way home tonight because I will have to test before Thursday when I go in for my blood work. I just can't hear the "you're not pregnant" at work without preparation from the doctor...however, I'm hoping I'll hear...YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo