Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Advice?

1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Ok, so I POA 1st response on day 9 after AI, then I POA clearblue easy on day 15, and again on Sunday. It will be 7 wks tomorrow since day 1 of my last period. Is it possible that I first POAS too early and that my box of clearblue is not sensitive enough? Should I go buy a cheapie at the drug store or just wait?
pic1a-1.jpg
My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN

Comments

• Options
    em'smomsem'smoms Posts: 1,439
    edited November -1
    How positive are you about your Ovulation day? Is it possible that it was delayed? How long is your typical cycle? Can you get bloodtest done? I would probably get some cheapies, cause I am obsessive like that! Also, do you temp?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I didn't temp this time around, and I'm not completely confident about the ovulation date. My cycle used to be 28 days - so regular you could set your calendar to it. My last cycle was 40 days, but now I'm on day 48 of this cycle.
    pic1a-1.jpg
  • Options
    em'smomsem'smoms Posts: 1,439
    edited November -1
    Do you have PCOS? I have a mild case and my cycles have ranged from 19-40 days over the past year! I guess you just need to stay positive, until AF arrives you are still in the game!!! Get cheapies and start testing every FMU!!!! That is what I would do!!!

If you haven't (and this is not your BFP), I would get checked out to see if you have PCOS and can take anything to help!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks, I never considered whether or not I have PCOS - which is odd because my cousin has it and has been trying to get pregnant for over 5 years.
    pic1a-1.jpg