Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Pregnancy Whisperer...

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So there is this woman at work who has successfully predicted when all the people TTC have gotten pregnant. I was told today to go and talk to her. I should have an answer soon! She looked at me and said, end of march huh?????

Maybe she can predict when I'll finally get my BFP!
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    1baby1day1baby1day Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    Can she do it by picture? NH is a bit of a drive, but I'd love to see what she says about me!
    pic1a-1.jpg
    My baby, Stella ~ My nephew Alex and I (Denise) at Thanksgiving 2010
    10 TTC's over 15 months - all BFN
  • Options
    minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
    edited November -1
    I think she has to actually know you...but I'm interested to hear how she comes up with these predictions.
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo