Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Gonal-F Question

angelmommyangelmommy Posts: 282
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So, apparently my ovaries REALLY want to make babies :) My RE was surprised today because I have only taken 4 days of Gonal and she said I have one follie ready to go and a few more not far behind. If my lab work is ok we will trigger tomorrow for insem Fri at cd10. She said it is not common to be ready that quickly - and asked me a million times if I was taking the right dose!

She said my uterine lining was an 11 - what does that mean?

Also, has anyone else been ready that early? I started to feel like kind of a freak lol but hopefully it is a good thing!
35 - PCOS/DH vasectomy
Two wonderful boys - 15 and 10
One beautiful DD in Heaven (10/29/97-9/16/98)
One angel baby - m/c 10/2003
TTC 9/2007-9/2008 - BFN's, March, April, June, July & Aug 2011 medicated - BFN
Taking a mental health break until Oct.

Comments

• Options
    em'smomsem'smoms Posts: 1,439
    edited November -1
    Sorry no experience with that but wishing you lots of luck! Hopefully your RE wouldn't stear you wrong!!
  • Options
    angelmommyangelmommy Posts: 282
    edited November -1
    tyvm :) I know she wouldn't - I have a really good RE. Just nervous because this is all new to me with injectables!
    35 - PCOS/DH vasectomy
    Two wonderful boys - 15 and 10
    One beautiful DD in Heaven (10/29/97-9/16/98)
    One angel baby - m/c 10/2003
    TTC 9/2007-9/2008 - BFN's, March, April, June, July & Aug 2011 medicated - BFN
    Taking a mental health break until Oct.
  • Options
    TrishlettesTrishlettes Posts: 674
    edited November -1
    lining at 11mm is good! I think it needs to be 8mm minimum to support implantation.
    54W9ZxL.jpg54W9m5.png