Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Acupuncture Question?

wylinzwylinz Posts: 358
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So, I'm trying to get some info as I think I'm not ovulating this month. I did acupucture last cycle and I'm not doing it this cycle. Has anyone not ovulated because they didn't do acupuncture one cycle after previously doing it? Thanks ladies! I'm just tying to get some info on this because I'm a little stressed. You girls are always the best help!
282014_531207640238873_1174511491_n.jpg
TTC #5 IUI at RE 11/4, medicated cycle. Yay!!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!
Baby Hunter born in July 2012

Comments

• Options
    A&BbabyboundA&Bbabybound Posts: 193
    edited November -1
    Hi, I did acu last month also, will be going next week. I think it helped me O. I got very strong OPK positive test, at times the test line was alot darker then the control line, never had that happen before. I did O early though, CD12 instead of CD14-15.

I don't think skipping a month will keep you from Ovulating! Try not to stress, that can cause you to not O!

Unfortunately we didn't try this month which killed me after seeing all those positives.
    Me (38) TTC
    Wife of 6 years to Becky
    Oct 2011 BFN
    May 2012 BFN
    July 2012 BF?
    My Ovulation Chart