Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Out...

minnie0672minnie0672 Posts: 1,264
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Well the witch showed today so I'm out...one more iui and I'm off to the land of IVF.
6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo

Comments

• Options
    mknbaby2mknbaby2 Posts: 405
    edited November -1
    That sucks! I'm so sorry :(
    P1050420-1.jpg
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    J,
    DANG! I am so sorry! It really sounded so promosing... Well, off to the next cycle and I will be in the TWW with you and maybe we BOTH will get a BFP!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    Sorry Minnie:-(
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks ladies. When I woke up this morning and my temp was 97.33 I knew it was over. Onto the next month right????
    6 IUI's resulting in BFN. 7th IUI was the fun one with pregnant...then not...then ectopic at 7 weeks...IVF #1 - miscarriage...IVF #2 miscarriage 5w6d...IVF #3 cancelled due to not growing embryos and pneumonia...IVF# 4 same old story...BFP then miscarriage...this is getting old...onto possibly Donor Egg or Donor Embryo
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    Sorry ):
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    nervouswrecknervouswreck Posts: 379
    edited November -1
    I am sorry! Well if its any consolation there are alot of us going to be in the TWW together ;)
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    Sorry. Time to start getting ready for next round.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks again everyone :) I'm already onto the next round. I have to go and get my "confirmation" blood work tomorrow (i.e. be told that yes indeed you are not pregnant) and then I'll go in for CD3 bloodwork the day after and then get my Femera and Ovidrel for the next cycle. I'll probably take a few months off after that just because I HAVE to be at school during the month of March.