Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TWW 11dpo

Shawna1941Shawna1941 Posts: 536
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hey ladies!!!! Just did my first IUI 3/19 and I am in the second half of the horrible and looooooong TWW! I have POAS more times than I can count and nothing yet! AF is due Saturday...but Im not feeling like a period is coming. My partner said last night my cervix is pushed back and super soft! Is there any way to tell if this means anything? :) Thanks!
Born January 30th, 2012 6lbs 15.5 oz 20 1/2 inches
E5x6m8.png

Comments

• Options
    peppyjdpeppyjd Posts: 114
    edited November -1
    Hi Shawna--- DP is also 11 DPO, and recieving big-fat-not yets (lol). I agree the TWW is very long...and seems to get longer and more stressful the closer to AF we get! I have heard that cervical position doesn't change in repsonse to pregnancy...so at least it doesn't mean you are not pregnant! Hope you see that BFP soon!
    DP to 2moms2be
  • Options
    Shawna1941Shawna1941 Posts: 536
    edited November -1
    Peppy--- I wish you both the best of luck and hope you get a BFP!! Thank you for the info, I am kind of a Google-fanatic so I did some research. There is always so many different answers online. I never know what to believe. I saw a lot of info about a soft cervix in early pregnancy *FINGERS CROSSED*!!! :)
    Born January 30th, 2012 6lbs 15.5 oz 20 1/2 inches
    E5x6m8.png