Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Update on me--transfer is set for April 7 **cross posted**

twondratwondra Posts: 81
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
**copied from my blog**

Today was our butt appointment. Yes, they drew circles on my buttocks.

And poor Peyton had to miss it. :(

The good news is that everything looks great! Right away, she looks at my lining and says “That looks like the perfect home for some embryos!”

Awww, warmed my heart and of course brought tears to my eyes.

We start the progesterone in oil shots tomorrow...which Mark is not looking forward to at all and to be honest, neither am I, but anything for the babies.

The plan is that the embryos will be thawed out Wednesday and the embryologist will be calling with news on the embryo growth and time of transfer on Wednesday.

Below is an email I sent to my family and friends that I would also like to post here as I definitely consider you guys my friends. :)

Dear friends and family,

As you may know, we recently adopted 3 embryos and we are currently undergoing a cycle for a potential transfer of the embryos. As of today, April 1, we have gotten the green light to go ahead with the transfer which is tentatively scheduled for April 7.

This process is a delicate process for the embryos and timing of the transfer is critical. Throughout this process we will be requesting your prayers during the most critical and delicate times and sharing this journey with you.

On Wednesday, April 6, our embryos will undergo the thaw in preparation for the transfer. They only have a 70% chance of surviving the thaw and continuing to grow. We are asking that you join us in an HOUR OF PRAYER between 8 and 9 p.m. on TUESDAY, APRIL 5 for our embryos , that at least one will survive the thaw, that we would be able to undergo a transfer and I will have the opportunity of being pregnant. And for the embryos that do not survive the thaw, pray in thanks for their beautiful lives and the glory that they have brought to us.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your prayers and support.

Mark and Tammy
Tammy and Mark...TTC since 2003
12 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF after rare fertilized eggs not dividing, Adopted 3 perfect embies in April 2010--BFN.
Undergoing FET with 3 adopted embies spring 2011
www.twondra.blogspot.com
www.freewebs.com/twondra Mark's transplant journey

Comments

• Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    Praying for your babies and for you to be able to be pregnant with them and carry them a full healthy 9 months!!
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    We are so excited for you! I hope all 3 embryos are super thawers and you get to transfer all 3!! Will be thinking of you!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    I am so happy to read this update -- count me in for your hour of prayer! What time zone are you in?
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    twondratwondra Posts: 81
    edited November -1
    We're in central standard time....thanks for asking! I meant to put that in there!

Thanks sooooo much for the thoughts and prayers guys!!
    Tammy and Mark...TTC since 2003
    12 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF after rare fertilized eggs not dividing, Adopted 3 perfect embies in April 2010--BFN.
    Undergoing FET with 3 adopted embies spring 2011
    www.twondra.blogspot.com
    www.freewebs.com/twondra Mark's transplant journey
  • Options
    twicejesstwicejess Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    WOW! This is so exciting! Don't worry about the PIO shots. I had to do them for 11 weeks and I hardly remember it now! Totally worth it! I always iced beforehand...it made it a little easier for me!
    We will be thinking of you and your babies! And waiting anxiously to hear all the good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    I was so excited for today to be April because that meant you were going to have your transfer and get your BFP this month!!

I will send all the positive energy I can muster that those are 3 rockin embryos!
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    jenoglvjenoglv Posts: 669 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll keep y'all in my prayers. Y'all really deserve this, I wish you nothing but the best!
    Jennifer SMBC, mama to Rhys.

2012-10-29003321-1.jpg
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    You know you can count me in that hour of prayer as well. Pulling for you sweetheart!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    PiratedogmamaPiratedogmama Posts: 16
    edited November -1
    Done my dear! Thinking of you and your family!
    M.
  • Options
    tammy1970tammy1970 Posts: 10
    edited November -1
    Positive thoughts coming your way!! I am really hoping this is it for you and Mark!!
    Tammy
    SMBC (two dd's, born 4/25/06 and 11/14/08)
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Praying that all three come through tomorrow and sending best wishes for success on Thursday!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    tangotango Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    Our thoughts will be with you tomorrow and the days thereafter! I hope this is your time.
    IMG_0076-1.jpgHOnfm5.png
    Thomassbirthpictures329.jpgyKLWm4.png