Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Question for obsessive BBT'ers who got BFPs! (X posted)

em'smomsem'smoms Posts: 1,439
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
OK, my question is if you temped at other times other than just the morning during your second week of the TWW.

If so- did you run high? I have been running between 98.91-99.41 in the afternoons/evenings for the past 3 days (and this morning at 9am I am 99.41 after BBT of 98.71 at 6am), I am 10 DPO. I have never temped in the afternoon before during my luteal phase so not sure if this is normal or could be indicative of a BFP. I really FEEL PREGNANT, tests say no and as we all know, it could be all in my head!
My morning BBT has also been steadily climbing the past 3 days, but that has happened on previous month charts with a dip on the 4th day (which will be tomorrow so we will see).

Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't remember for sure about the tww.. but H's temperature was definitely sky high in the early part of pregnancy! It made her feel so cold all the time, as if she was running a fever. She would run around 99.1 when her normal, non-pregnant temp was usually around 97.8.

Good luck!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    your temps during the day can vary based on SOOOOOO many things, I wouldn't put credit into those at all. just sitting, walking, eating, bathing, laughing.... they can all affect your temp.

feeling pregnant and good BBT temps are a good thing though :) I'd put the thermometer away after your "in bed" temp though. no need to obsess over one more thing!
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png
  • Options
    melmel Posts: 793
    edited November -1
    You shouldn't count temps from any time other than the morning because the point of basal temperature is that it's the lowest of the day. So yes, temps will be higher, because that's the way body temperature works.

Good luck!
    Jjr6m5.png