Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

ugh, excessive saliva

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I remember this from my pregnancy with my daughter, and it hit me again today for the first time... anyone else get absolute mouthfuls of spit? I literally had to swallow non-stop for about a minute and a half, and every time I swallowed it felt like my mouth was full again! At least it was not accompanied by vomitting today, so thats gotta be a good thing, right?! I guess it's time to start carrying around a cloth or something in case it happens in public!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    I don't notice it all the time, but I have drooled out of the side of my mouth! That was embarrassing. And at night I "choke" on the extra saliva.
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
    edited November -1
    Yup. I had it before I even got my BFP. I had no idea it was a side effect of pregnancy, so I never thought much of it.
    It lasted well into my second trimester.
    IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg
  • Options
    ksmommyksmommy Posts: 29
    edited November -1
    I can so empathize! Both of my pg resulted in lots of excess saliva. When I was pregnant with my first I was still working. I remember spitting when I talked (constantly!)....very embarrassing when you are with clients. One of those weird pg symptoms I had never heard of lol Hang in there :)