Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Need 2very dressy outfits for Beck!

LKLK Posts: 711
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
OK Easter is coming and then a wedding. I need to find two very very cute dressy outfits. I have checked all my normal places: Janie and Jack, Burberry, Ralph Lauren,mini boden, Wooden Solider etc. And I cannot find anything. Also I'm looking for normal summer clothes--I'm having a much easier time but if anyone can think of some where different I will be very grateful.

Comments

• Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    What about Strasburg?

Here is the link to their website.

www.strasburgchildren.com
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 570 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Children's Place has their little sport coats on sale, navy blue & khaki. I just bought for our son in a 3T - It was for $18. A steal.

I love those jackets with jeans and shortsleeve button down. Maybe a tie to dress it up.
    age.png

age.png
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You could try Bestdressedchild.com, Jacadi.us, shrimpandgritskids.com, or hiccupschildrensboutique.com
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    PiratedogmamaPiratedogmama Posts: 16
    edited November -1
    Have you thought of or do you know of anyone in your area that makes custom clothes for children? You could have a lot of choice of fabric, patterns and details that way.
    M.
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    I was also thinking about what Piratedogmama suggested. There are tons of little boutiques in my area that sell JonJons and Longalls in so many colors. You could also have his name or initials monogrammed on the front along with putting an aplique on it. Just a thought. They are really enexpensive and very cute. You could put a white collered shirt underneath it and put him in a pair of loafers. I just love that beachy look :-)
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    It's much easier to shop for girls for the holidays than for boys! Nordstrom's has a navy Armani Jr jacket that's just adorable and can be paired with pants/shirt of your choice ...
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    lavinalavina Posts: 23
    edited April 2011
    I am just going to assume you already checked Saks, Nordstrom’s, Niemen Marcus and Bloomingdales. I didn’t check the websites and I’m not currently allowed to go into my local Saks or Nordstrom’s so I’m not sure what the selection looks like. (I’m really disappointed with the Burberry kid’s collections so far this year.) Anyway, Bergdorf Goodman and Lord & Taylor both now offer limited children’s selections online. So does Barney’s New York, but it tends to be very casual stuff. (Like Appaman.) CWD Kids might have something. My favorite place to shop kids is BoutiqueForChildren.com, they have a very comprehensive collection of designers. I just thought of it, but Storybook Heirlooms is supposed to start carrying boys clothing. It’s not up on their website, but if you call and request a catalog you may find something there.
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Cocobay...great minds think alike!
    I LOVE Stasburg! Specifically their dressy/formal/special occas line. Cute stuff!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here's another one for you. http://www.fleurisse.com/ We walked past a boutique that I thought would be perfect for you, Spring Flowers, on Madison Ave. Their website directs people to fleurisse, so there you go. (We love fleurisse, Esther's spring coat is from them!)
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Do you like sailor suits? This site has three for toddlers and older!
    http://www.wearmeoutkids.com/sailor_outfits.html

Or maybe the vintage suit look? I really like some of these!
    http://www.dapperlads.com/index.php?c=94
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png