Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

We made it!

PtownMomsPtownMoms Posts: 768
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Well, we made it to PA in once piece! Monicas dad surprised us at our going away party in Ptown on Sunday March 27th...and then it took us the whole week (pretty much) to pack and load up the trailer. Moving with a baby was interesting to say the least! But Finn did great on the drive. We left Saturday night and drove to Jersey...then drove the rest of the way on Sunday. She seems to be adjusting pretty well...her sleep has been a little wacky though. We go to see her new doctor next week...he's been highly recommended, so I hope we like him. Monica starts her new job next Monday...so we have this week to get stuff in order. We're living at my moms until we find a house to buy...so most of our stuff just stayed in the trailer so there isn't too much to unpack! Yay!

Anyway...just wanted to post a little update on our exciting new adventure! I haven't been on the boards much cause I've barely had 5 seconds to sit down. I'm excited to get back to some kind of normalcy! : )

Oh...and we're taking Finn to the Baltimore Aquarium on Saturday if anyone wants to join us!
Carrie & Monica

sig_zps0be86692-1_zpse4fe5311.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Trae&TracyTrae&Tracy Posts: 199
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear that your move went smoothly. Enjoy getting settled in and good luck in your house hunt! :-)
    7 home ICI's (2010-15) - BFN
    1st medicated IUI w/RE - March 2016 - BFN
    2nd medicated IUI/wRE - April 2016 - BFN
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    That's great! Have fun house hunting!!
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    jenoglvjenoglv Posts: 669 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad things went smoothly! Enjoy the fishies on Saturday. :-)
    Jennifer SMBC, mama to Rhys.

2012-10-29003321-1.jpg
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    So glad you made it there safely. I know you and Monica are so excited to start a new journey there!! Good Luck and Congrats on her new job!
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad it went alright! Moving with a baby is a trip, eh? :-)
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    twicejesstwicejess Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    YAY! Glad to hear all is well and that you are now in PA!
    We were just at the Baltimore Aquarium a couple weeks ago. Lauren LOVED it. I am sure Finn will enjoy it too!
  • Options
    lovelymswolflovelymswolf Posts: 149
    edited November -1
    Glad it went well!! Would love to join u at the aquarium if we lived closer!!!
    Fall2011358-1-1.jpg
    3qtim7.png
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    I love the Aquarium In Baltimore! You will have so much fun:-) congrats on getting to your place safely
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear the move went so well. Happy house hunting! Wishing you continued success during this transition!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    mausandlodiemausandlodie Posts: 312 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Love the B'more Aquarium. Just FYI - they don't allow strollers in there, so you might want to plan to wear your little one ;-)
    fb07f31c-23cd-4846-9060-8d5113d22bdb_zpsejjbeelw.jpg
    4d79eb04-373b-476e-96e2-4b5387a0f1e1_zpsoeetv1ez.jpg
  • Options
    rara-0313rara-0313 Posts: 115
    edited April 2011
    Glad you made it! And bummer Olive's birthday party is on Saturday, we would totally meet you there we took Olive last year for her first birthday we are 45 minutes away(in washington, DC). If you bring your stroller they have a locker room for you to put your things and a place where everyone put all their strollers, but wearing her might be best! You are going to LOVE it!. Will you be seeing the dolphin show too?
  • Options
    charcoaleyescharcoaleyes Posts: 864
    edited November -1
    Glad you made the move well! Good luck house hunting.
  • Options
    tangotango Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    Glad you made it to PA. Are you going to have to change your screen name to PAmoms? Lol! Good luck with finding a house.
    IMG_0076-1.jpgHOnfm5.png
    Thomassbirthpictures329.jpgyKLWm4.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Happy to hear move went well. Have fun at the aquarium :)
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    muripherousmuripherous Posts: 264
    edited November -1
    Great news! Welcome back to the Keystone State!
    kR99m5.png
    6monthcollage.jpg
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Welcome home, girls! So glad that the move went well. Have fun at the aquarium!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    rktink13rktink13 Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear the trip went well and that you made it there safely. I bet its probably really nice though to have this week to just spend the week together! Have fun settling in!
    My Beautiful Babies, I Love Kisses from The Monster! He Doesnt Hand Those Out Much!

DSC_0286-1.gif

DSC_0372-1.jpg
  • Options
    JebaJeba Posts: 280
    edited November -1
    Glad you made it safely!!
    jj5wy0.jpg

2GbYm4.png
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Yay! Good job Monica, Carrie and lil Finn! :-)
    Hope the house hunt is easy and quick and in the meantime enjoy yourselves making yourselves back at home in PA.
    Best wishes...
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    First HopeFirst Hope Posts: 511
    edited November -1
    So happy your journey has come to completion, and it sounds like it went very well. I am so jealous, wish we were moving. Hopefully in the future. I hope you settle in nice, and that M likes her new job. It sounds like you are happy so that make me happy too.

Have fun on your new adventure.
    tt13112d.aspxQWRVm7.pngDSC_0904-1.jpgDSC_0858-1.jpg