Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Update and THANK YOU!!! **cross posted**

twondratwondra Posts: 81
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I want to THANK YOU all from the bottom of my heart for all your wonderful support and love. It truly means so much to me to hear all the support and prayers. Thank you!! ((HUGS))

Below is an update from my blog:

**copied from my blog**

We want to thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers! It means a lot to us.

We just found out this morning that our embryos will undergo the thaw this afternoon. We won’t find out until tomorrow morning how they are growing. We were hoping to find out today but unfortunately we’ll be finding out tomorrow. We’re anxious, excited parents waiting to hear how our babies are doing.

Our transfer has been set for 11:15 tomorrow morning when we will undergo the transfer of our beautiful babies that survive the thaw.

Please continue to pray for the thaw this afternoon and for our babies. Please say a special prayer for us tomorrow at 11:15 in the morning, CST.

We are so blessed to have the support and family and friends that we do and are so honored to share this journey with you.

With much love,

Mark and Tammy
Tammy and Mark...TTC since 2003
12 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF after rare fertilized eggs not dividing, Adopted 3 perfect embies in April 2010--BFN.
Undergoing FET with 3 adopted embies spring 2011
www.twondra.blogspot.com
www.freewebs.com/twondra Mark's transplant journey

Comments

• Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    How exciting!! I know you are so ready for this to just happen!!! Good Luck tomorrow and I'm sure you know we will all be on pins and needles waiting for you to post results!!