Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

You guys are the BEST!! **cross posted**

twondratwondra Posts: 81
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I want to thank everyone SOOOO much for their support. I wish I could thank everyone personally and respond to everyone's comment, reply, email, well wish, etc. but I can't keep up anymore and it's an amazing feeling!

Please know I've read every single comment, email, reply and every one has touched my heart.

Thank you!! ((HUGS))

As soon as I'm home, I will update.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
Tammy and Mark...TTC since 2003
12 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF after rare fertilized eggs not dividing, Adopted 3 perfect embies in April 2010--BFN.
Undergoing FET with 3 adopted embies spring 2011
www.twondra.blogspot.com
www.freewebs.com/twondra Mark's transplant journey

Comments

• Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    looking forward to your update!
  • Options
    mamamiamamamia Posts: 33
    edited November -1
    woke up this morning thinking of you and your little nuts! Cant wait to hear how things go today!!! Know that there are TONS of prayers going up today for you, Mark, your nuts, the doctors, and your family! Have an amazing day!!
  • Options
    starfish2318starfish2318 Posts: 243
    edited November -1
    Will be hoping and praying so hard for you today. You will be on my mind all day, this has been such a long road for you two. Praying this is it for you guys, sending love and hugs your way!!!
  • Options
    jodyjody Posts: 152
    edited November -1
    Looking forward to hear Tammy....You deserve this!!!

XOXOXO
    607-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    can't wait to hear..........
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1