Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

NST test

miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
We had our test yesterday, everything went and looked very good. The tech told us everything looks good and no signs of any problems. It was also the first time we got to hear the heartbeat, it was precious! B/c the tech needed the baby to pose a certain way, the u/s took about and hour and a half! We got to see our lil bit open/close its mouth, wave, even use its legs to jump off side of uterus and jump all over the place! To funny!!!
Today, my belly is soooo sore. She was pushing and pushing trying to get baby to move and change positions, so I figure this is normal. What I'm wondering is I've been having short cramps, like when I would be getting ready to have my period and it was usually a sign that I needed to poo!! But now when I get these craps I can't poo and they just go away. Anyone else had these? Dr. said cramping is normal as everything stretches and grows, but I didn't know how they were for the rest of you~Thanks!
Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!

Comments

• Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    How exciting! (About the heartbeat, not the cramps, lol). Don't have a clue about the cramps but I'm very glad to hear that everything looks good!
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    Thanks care&ali, it was an amazing site and sound!!!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Slight cramping during pregnancy is totally normal...especially at this point when your uterus is really stretching out.
    Glad the NT scan went well and you got to see the lil one. :-)
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png