Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Oh yeah, THAT!

GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Today I feel like I have been kicked in the pelvic bone. Naturally, I freaked, then I went back and looked at what I had journaled about both my previous pregnancies... this feeling was a little slower coming on with my first, and only a week later with my second. I do believe I have hit the point where my uterus is above (well, I KNOW that, I can feel it) AND jammed behind my pelvic bone. Good news - both times before this feeling only lasted between 8-12 days, then it expanded that little bit more so it wasn't stuck behind the bone. Ahhh, the joys of early pregnancy and all it's weirdness!

But, on the positive side (not that this is negative, really, just odd) this reminds me I have a healthy Mortimer growing in there... since I won't have an ultrasound till June (18-20 weeks) I need all the little reassurances I can get!
tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Sounds like little Mortimer has got a future in football! Ahhhh the joys of pregnancy :)
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    Do you have a tilted uterus? Right around 9 weeks, I started feeling uncomfortable and often times felt like my urethra was being pinched off. I thought I had a UTI, but I found out later that my tilted uterus was causing the problems until it popped out from under the pubic bone. I think this lasted less than two weeks, and I sure was glad when I had control of my bladder back!
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited April 2011
    palegreen - nope, my uterus was never tilted before, though I honestly don't know what its doing right now! I did for a few hours yesterday morning feel like I was getting a UTI, its a good way to describe the pressure feeling. Oh well, I have a midwife appointment one week from today and she's doing the internal this time, so I'll ask her about tilting.

Zen - possibly! My oldest sister was head and shoulders out into the world already and the dr was still saying "he's gonna be one hell of a football player, loook at those shoulders" and then her girl parts were born! I may kick myself for saying this later, but I have never in the past minded and active, kicking, squirming baby... it's just a good reminder they are there!
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!