Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

IRRTABLE!!

Beth81392Beth81392 Posts: 486
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I am in such a bad mood constantly. It really takes a lot of hard work for me to not be grumpy around Abigail and she is making me smile more now. Is this hormones? Or more? I am so tired of being cranky, but I don't know how to change it. I am 17 weeks on THursday?

Any ideas on how to improve my mood?

Beth
Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love these kids
BeachDuo.jpg

Comments

• Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    I've had a really short temper with my pregnancy, probably worse than it would be from lack of sleep and headaches. I feel terrible when I snap at the girls because I'm not usually a mom who yells. I have made a conscious effort to stop myself and if I do yell I make sure I tell them right as soon as I calm myself that I am sorry I yelled and tell them in a calm way what they did wrong and how they can do better next time. Pregnancy hormones are rough. I knew I had a short fuse the first time around but I had no kids to take it out on then so I didn't realize how bad it gets!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    I was like that too in my first trimester but it did get better after that for me. I also didn't have kids at the time and was also glad I was single. I do remember when my mom came to visit I definitely took it out on her. I knew I was being a B but like everything else pregnancy/hormone related I really didn't feel like I had much control over it. Hope it gets better, it must be really tough with already having a little one.
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited November -1
    LOL so glad I am not the only one! I have been snapping at the dogs.... one jumps into my lap anytime I sit down (and he smells) andthe other one drools and sheds on everything (and he smells)... OK, everything smells to me, but at least the humans in my house understand when I say "you stink, please go away from me", my dogs don't, they just drool on me some more! For me it is just because I plain old do not feel well... the last 2 days I have been feeling a little more human so I hope that the short temper ends as the MS does... and I find the more sleep I can get the better.
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    I'm with Goobie, glad I'm not alone!! It was worse a few weeks ago and has slowly been sneaking up again! The other day my DP Sabrina, was so sweet and went grocery shopping and got me all kinds of snacks, but I took her head off and was a total B b/c she went to Target!!! I felt like such an a-hole!!! But luckily she still loves me and we good!!! I try to stay quit!!!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!