Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Wal-Mart Rollbacks-How long do they last for?

roses25roses25 Posts: 567
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Does anyone know if an item from walmart.com is listed as a rollback how long it is at that price for? Is it like a sale where it's on sale for a week and then the price goes back up? I've decided to get the little tikes bounce house with the slide for Aiden's b-day instead of the trampoline, and the bounce house is a rollback currently. I'm not sure whether I need to get it now for that price or whether I have time.

Carolyn
EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
schm94df60emqyke.png
lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png

Comments

• Options
    rktink13rktink13 Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    I a former Wal-Mart Employee its really hard to tell. I would get it but at the same time it will most likely go on sale on summer gets closer. The prices come and go and generally a "Roll-Back" item is the price they find it somewhere else.
    My Beautiful Babies, I Love Kisses from The Monster! He Doesnt Hand Those Out Much!

DSC_0286-1.gif

DSC_0372-1.jpg
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Can you buy it on layaway? Would that lock in today's rate for future purchase with an initial down payment?
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png