Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Mother's Day

A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
What do you do or plan to do?
th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg

Comments

• Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    I've been thinking about what to do for R. She won't be expecting anything at all, so I think that I will get her flowers and a card. I want to keep it small to save money for our little guy's arrival.

P.S. I looooooove the picture of Olivia on the edge of the countertop. She looks like such a beautiful big girl!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    EMG_REL---thanks! We think she's beautiful too! As for Mother's Day I think I may be over thinking it, maybe I should keep it simple and sweet for A. I like your idea:)
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    twicejesstwicejess Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    The past couple years we didn't really do anything more than spend the day just the 3 of us. This year I am thinking about taking a little family trip to Hershey Park. Lauren has been asking to go there since we were there last summer. I will be around 34 weeks at that point but I'd really like to take her BEFORE baby #2 comes. She went on some of the kiddie rides by herself and loved it. So I am thinking this year she'll really be into it!
    Our really good friend is pregnant and due the day after me and her shower is the weekend after mother's day and the shower is only an hour away from Hershey so we'll probably put the 2 things in the same trip! It would be nice to just get out of town for a couple days!
  • Options
    sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
    edited November -1
    Last year was Rileys first & he was about 4 weeks old. I decided to do a craft with the boys so did feet prints into stepping stones. We then went out for a nice dinner.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 570 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are having a last little hoopla just the two of us at a spa in Sonoma. We figure it is the last time that we will have quiet alone time for awhile...my parents are watching our son, and then we will meet up with them for Mother's Day brunch on Sunday.
    age.png

age.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Last year I took Shiloh to the zoo and then to friends and adopted grandparents for dinner. This year I may think about spending part of the day with my family ... but the jury is still out on that one!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    This year Mother's Day falls on May 8th, DP's birthday...so it's a special one for us all around. First Mothers Day for both of us AND a birthday. :-)

We aren't entirely sure yet of what we will do, but likely we will plan a little weekend getaway somewhere close to home...
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    roses25roses25 Posts: 567
    edited November -1
    I'm not sure what we're going to do yet. However, I'm thinking possibly a day at a zoo that's not too long of a drive away & a nice meal out. I'd like to have a weekend out of town for Aiden's birthday which is only a little over a week from Mother's Day, so we'll probably stay close to home for Mother's Day and then do a little more traveling w/a hotel stay the weekend after Aiden's birthday.
    EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
    schm94df60emqyke.png
    lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
    lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png
  • Options
    PtownMomsPtownMoms Posts: 768
    edited November -1
    Oh boy...I haven't even thought about it. HA. Better get to planning! : )
    Carrie & Monica

sig_zps0be86692-1_zpse4fe5311.jpg