Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Florida Meetup - May 14th **Please make sticky**

rharris80rharris80 Posts: 43
edited April 2011 in Pregnancy and Babies
Zen - can you please make this a sticky?

What: Florida Meetup
Where: http://www.lbvorlandoresort.com/accommodations.htm (Pool Side)
When: May 14, 2011 @ 11:00 am
Why: NW Friends, Pool, Sun, Fun - need I say more??

Hello Ladies,

Please join us for our 3rd annual NW Florida Meetup. We'll be meeting at the "host hotel", Lake Buena Vista Orlando Resort. If you want to book a room, please click on the link above to make reservations.

We hope to see everyone there!
Becky

Comments

• Options
    rharris80rharris80 Posts: 43
    edited November -1
    I'm excited to see you ladies as well!! I can't wait to see how big the kids are. :0)
    Becky
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    We'll be there :-) Looking forward to it.
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    I am trying to make it as well. I do have several things going on but I am trying my best. This will be the first time I get to meet you ladies!
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    melmel Posts: 793
    edited November -1
    I hate to be a downer, but you may want to be careful posting the exact time and location. This board is public and you just never know who could be reading. It would be safer to have people email you for info.

I hope you all have a great time!
    Jjr6m5.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    I'll be there. Still deciding if I'm going to stay over Fri-Sat, or Sat-Sun, or just Sat. But I'll figure it out soon :)

Update 4/26 -- I figured it out! Will stay over Sat-Sun at a neighboring hotel in LBV. Am soooooooooo looking forward to this weekend vacation!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    yfnryfnr Posts: 418
    edited November -1
    Man! I so wish I could escape for the weekend!!
    Jamie
    Mommy to Twins plus One - donor 733
    DSC08654_zps76947225.jpg
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    I wish too, Jamie! I would love to finally meet you & the kiddos! :)
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)