Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

2 Week Pedi Appt & NEW PICS!!!

mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hi everyone!

Sebastian had his official 2 week Pediatrician visit today...at 2 weeks and 2 days old.
He is now weighing in at 6lbs 15.5oz and is 21in long...so he has regained and now surpassed his birth weight (6lbs 12oz). He is breastfeeding and sleeping like a pro. Pedi says he's healthy and seems perfectly happy. We just love our Pedi and he spent a good amount of time today telling us how happy he is to support our two Mom family and be a part of this journey. :-) He was very complimentary and reassured us that we are doing a fantastic job (even encouraging our delayed vaccine schedule, etc.)

Tomorrow Mommy has her 2 week OB check-up...hoping the c-section is healing up well. I'm definately getting around far better than I was last week. Due to the complex nature of my emergency c-sec we had quite a few extra internal stitches (tear in the uterus and bladder from all the pushing and baby getting stuck) so we are having to take it super easy during recovery which in total will take about 10-12wks according to my OB who performed the surgery. It's been tough being stuck at home in the house so much, and it certainly didn't help when the baby blues set in last week...but I must say thanks to my amazing wife who does everything for us and breaks us out of the house as often as possible we are all doing well this week and things are finally settling down.

Anyway, that's us in a nutshell...sharing some new pics below... :-)

BabyToes-1.jpg
be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png

Comments

• Options
    cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    oh my!what a handsome little fella!
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    Sassy2uSassy2u Posts: 236
    edited November -1
    Oh he is so absolutely precious and perfect. Those little feet are to die for. So happy for you two.
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    I am glad to hear all is well with both you and Sebastian. It sure is a great feeling to know your child is healthy and happy. Keep taking care of yourself and know that beautiful weather is just around the corner and you and Sebastian will be able to get out and enjoy it...Olivia and I were finally able to go on a long walk--it started off sunny and warm and ended with hail, but she slept through it and stayed dry, I was soaked but happy to have gotten some fresh air!

Your pictures are great too!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    So adorable!!!
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    mausandlodiemausandlodie Posts: 312 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He sure is a cutie! Looks a lot like his mom :-)
    fb07f31c-23cd-4846-9060-8d5113d22bdb_zpsejjbeelw.jpg
    4d79eb04-373b-476e-96e2-4b5387a0f1e1_zpsoeetv1ez.jpg
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    Very cute! You can tell i dont have kids yet, in your post title i was wondering why you were posting pics of a pedicure, hahaha....
  • Options
    PtownMomsPtownMoms Posts: 768
    edited November -1
    Cutie Patootie!!! Glad the appointment went well! And I hope the recovery from the c-section goes smoothly. It took me forever to get back to normal. Ugh. Hang in there!!!!
    Carrie & Monica

sig_zps0be86692-1_zpse4fe5311.jpg
  • Options
    jenoglvjenoglv Posts: 669 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Such a cute little man!
    Jennifer SMBC, mama to Rhys.

2012-10-29003321-1.jpg
  • Options
    tangotango Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    He is so adorable it brought tears to my eyes! Take it easy so your recovery can go as smoothly as possible.
    IMG_0076-1.jpgHOnfm5.png
    Thomassbirthpictures329.jpgyKLWm4.png
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Awwww, he's adorable! Glad to hear baby and mommy are doing well.
    mommaandme-1.jpg
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    What a cute little peanut! I'm so glad that everything is going well for you and your family. You've made me so excited for Holden's arrival that I can't even stand it!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    muripherousmuripherous Posts: 264
    edited November -1
    Sebastian is an absolute doll! Glad that all three of you are doing so well. Thank you for sharing!
    kR99m5.png
    6monthcollage.jpg
  • Options
    lovelymswolflovelymswolf Posts: 149
    edited November -1
    Glad everything went well!!!! :-)
    Fall2011358-1-1.jpg
    3qtim7.png
  • Options
    miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    AAAAHHHH!!! He is so cute!!! I have been wondering about you guys, I am very happy that things are getting better for you all. He looks great and I'm glad your healing up good! Take care and talk soon!!!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!
  • Options
    footprintsfootprints Posts: 235
    edited November -1
    Love the new pic...he is a cutie!
    tt12ed52.aspx
  • Options
    charcoaleyescharcoaleyes Posts: 864
    edited November -1
    He is so cute. He makes me so excited for Max to come.
  • Options
    rktink13rktink13 Posts: 83
    edited November -1
    He is gorgeous!!!
    My Beautiful Babies, I Love Kisses from The Monster! He Doesnt Hand Those Out Much!

DSC_0286-1.gif

DSC_0372-1.jpg
  • Options
    HopingForBFPHopingForBFP Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    He is beautiful!!
    8688290472_8f0eb25fa6_z.jpg
    age.png
    9346155527_f7f126c056.jpg
    age.png
    BFP- 8/9/09 at 10DPO, after 4 years TTC. Sydnee born on April 14th 2010. BFP #2 at 11DPO 9/29/12. Due 6/11/13
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    Love the pictures! Glad his 2-week appointment went well!
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    twicejesstwicejess Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    He is a cutie! Glad your appt. when well and that your pediatrician is supportive! It's sounds like he's doing SUPER!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Love the pictures and am happy to hear both you and Sebastian are doing well!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    babystarbabystar Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    First of all Congratulations!! Second, HE is absolutely ADORABLE!!! =)
    dogdogcrd20050429_-8_Braden+Matthew++is.png
    catcatavi20100915_-23_Addison+is.png
    foxfoxabu20120203_-23_Cullen+is.png
    eleelesdg20141229_1_Ella%20Jeanne%20is.png