Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Suddenly no symptoms? (x-posted)

BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I'm kinda freaking out this morning. Yesterday, I had my first day of nausea that lasted pretty much all afternoon. I was so happy because I knew that meant the hormones were rising, and I pretty much expected to feel even worse today. I've had sore, big, tingly bbs since last week and tons of bloating. But this morning, I woke up and feel NOTHING. As if someone flipped a switch and it's all gone. I've already cried twice because I feel like I should expect terrible news or something? Has anyone else had early symptoms that came and went?
mommaandme-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    Your still very early, I don't think you should worry at all. In a few weeks your symptoms should hit you in full force and you will wish that it was as easy as it is today! I know it is so hard not to worry when it's all you can think about. Your symptoms sound fine and they can vary day to day. Some days I was nauseaus and somedays I was fine. My morning sickness didn't start until I was about 6 weeks. I was very thirsty all the time and had cramping. That was the only "early" pregnancy syptoms I had. I am sure everything is perfect in there with your little nugget and there is nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    starfish2318starfish2318 Posts: 243
    edited November -1
    I know how you feel. When I found out I was pregnant, I kept waiting for the symptoms that never came. I knew there would be no baby when I went to the doctor. It was a long wait until that first appointment. I'm now 35 weeks, and never had very many of the "classic" pregnancy symptoms. Try not to worry, although its much MUCH easier said than done.
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    I've noticed that my nausea, bloating, gassy feeling are effected tremendously by the size and type of meals I'm eating. And, I haven't been sick in the morning yet, its always been afternoon/evening. Are you typically a crier? I ask because I'm totally not, but that's been a consistent symptom for me as well for a few days now.

Last night I was freaking out too cuz ieverytime I tries to go for my evening walk, I started cramping so bad I had to lie down. After the third time trying, DP insisted that I stay in bed the rest of the evening. I keep trying to tell myself that women have been birthing children for thousands of years, so I need to chill out. Unfortunately, I think those of us not blessed with easy, traditional pregnancies, are so freakin in tuned with our bodies that we feel everything (or right now, in your case, the absence of anything). I agree, try not to worry. :)
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    BabyBugsArrivalBabyBugsArrival Posts: 523
    edited November -1
    Thanks so much, ladies. You definitely made me feel better. It was just so weird that I was feeling so many things yesterday and then today NOTHING. But, before I even got back to the boards to look for responses, my nausea and cramping is back. As weird as it sounds, it makes me feel better. And of course I check for signs of bleeding EVERY time im near the bathroom, whether I have to go or not. My bff that I've known for almost 30 years chewed me a new one this morning (as gently as possible) and told me to calm down and quit working myself into a tizzy lol. Shockingly, that worked, too. I'm so grateful to have you all to bounce stuff off of.
    mommaandme-1.jpg