Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Prayer support needed!! **cross posted**

twondratwondra Posts: 81
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
**copied from my blog**

We want to thank you all again for your wonderful support and prayers throughout our transfer journey. It is such a joy and blessing to have the family and friends we have.

As a reminder, our beta test to see if the babies stay with us or become angels in heaven is this coming Monday, April 18. This happens to be my birthday. Last year during our transfer, we also had my beta on my birthday with heartbreaking results. As you can imagine, we have had a flood of emotions.

Please join us in prayer this weekend as we wait for the beta on Monday. Please pray for the babies and their lives, that they continue to grow inside me and we get to hold them in our arms and share them with you all in 9 months. Please pray in thanks for the gift He has given us and pray this journey gives Him the glory He deserves.

Please join us once again for an hour of prayer <strong>SUNDAY night, APRIL 17 at 7 p.m. CST </strong>as we prepare for the beta.

With all our love,

Mark and Tammy
Tammy and Mark...TTC since 2003
12 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF after rare fertilized eggs not dividing, Adopted 3 perfect embies in April 2010--BFN.
Undergoing FET with 3 adopted embies spring 2011
www.twondra.blogspot.com
www.freewebs.com/twondra Mark's transplant journey

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're always in my prayers!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    You have been in my thoughts every day since your transfer... but I will be sure to take a moment out of my day to pray for you and your babies. <3<3<3
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Hoping and praying for you daily but will say an extra one at 7pm Sunday!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png