Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

baby movement ???

twicejesstwicejess Posts: 228
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
So, 2 weeks ago I felt baby girl everywhere in my belly...everywhere. She was so active and I was already feeling her kick really high on my belly. This week, I am feeling less and less movement anywhere but all the movement is down really low in my belly. She does still move and I can feel her stretch but it's nothing like 2 weeks ago. I do know she is getting bigger and movements will change due to that but it's just weird!

Anyone else ever have this? I am not concerned exactly, I just don't remember this with Lauren. WEIRD!
TIA

Comments

• Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    My little guy is the opposite. He has taken up residency in the bottom half of my uterus and I almost always ONLY feel him around my pant waistline or below. He has his very active days, moderately active days and he has his sleepy days. I'd say he's moderate to sleepy most of the time. The bigger he gets though, the more movement I feel. :)
    How far along are you?
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    denno26denno26 Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    I actually had a stress test done today for that very reason. My son has been a BIG mover, to the point of it being really uncomfortable. Yesterday there was scarcely any movement at all. My son has "dropped" and his head is now down in my pelvis. Apparently the dropping is restricting his movements and I may not get the huge movements I was before. Fortunately there has been more kicks and pokes...and hiccups :-) ...today, and we passed the stress test, so I am trying very hard to relax. I'll just be very relieved when my son decides to make his official appearance.

If you are concerned, talk to your doctor. The stress test did a lot to relieve MY stress. :-)
  • Options
    twicejesstwicejess Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    I'm 29 weeks. She is still moving it's just really different and it is all VERY low in the belly, below the belly button. I go in next week but if her movements get less, I will call in before my appt.
  • Options
    starfish2318starfish2318 Posts: 243
    edited November -1
    All my movement is belly button or below, but it always has been so with him. I always feel kicks on my bladder and down low. I wonder if she just moved around. I know I have never felt one single kick in my ribs. DP had rib kicks all the time with both our girls. I would def. just monitor movement like others have said.