Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

True Fit

2moms2moms Posts: 731 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I need to decide on a car seat soon so DP's mom and dad can watch C. The True Fit is in our budget for them but how do I know if it will fit in their vehicles? Dp's mom drives a 2011 Honda Pilot and her dad has a Subaru WRX and a quad cab Dodge pickup. I'd hate to buy it and have to return it because it doesn't fit because I'm bad at taking stuff back! A no rethread harness is a MUST as well! Any suggestions if it would fit or a car seat that will fit both? We have Britax Advocate CS 70's in our cars but I'm not going to pay $370 for him to take the occasional ride with them!
Pzl2m5.png
LNiUm5.png

Comments

• Options
    friendamyfriendamy Posts: 588
    edited November -1
    car-seat.org their forums can usually tell you if the seat will fit in specific car models :)

I can tell you my true fits have fit RF in the following cars, without cramping the passenger in the front seat - 2009 Toyota corolla, 2003 Toyota corolla, 2002 Toyota tundra (the 4 door truck), 1997 Toyota Avalon, 2005 Saturn vue and a 2008 (?) chevy Malibu.
    Amy (39)
    DS (7) - d#470
    Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it.

age.png