Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

thredup

fischfisch Posts: 570 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Someone on this forum turned me on to the ThredUp website. It is kind of like an online consignment store and I absolutely LOVE it. If you haven't seen it before you should check it out!

www.thredup.com
age.png

age.png

Comments

• Options
    Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    I posted something about it a few weeks ago, glad you are enjoying it.
    I don't get much in the way of responses or feedback on this board, I don't post much anymore because of that.
    Hope you find some cute stuff of thredup, it is a great site!
  • Options
    jodyjody Posts: 152
    edited November -1
    Autumn and Ryan, so sad to hear that =o(

So sorry ....please keep posting.
    607-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Autumn/Ryan - well thanks for posting the info. It's been great for pjs and play clothes for our 3 year old and I've started to get some newborn stuff for our little girl on the way. I have put about 8 boxes on there and they go pretty fast. It's sort of fun. I'm a more passive poster, and I think there are a lot of those on here. I do more reading than writing.
    age.png

age.png
  • Options
    jodyjody Posts: 152
    edited November -1
    Do you have to put boxes on there to get boxes?? I am not ready to sell yet. What conditions are the clothes in??
    607-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    I would list anything yet if you are not ready to sell Jody, it is kind of a box for a box type of thing. Most items we have received have been great! One box smelled like cigarette smoke but other than that I have been really happy.
  • Options
    cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    oh yuck about the cigarette smoke!i just got a box for liam since he a out gown everything he has.he's about 13.5 lbs.(maybe 14 lbs.) and 25 "long now.he 3 months old today and wears 6-9 months!i plan on listing a box tonight or tomorrow.i'm still new to all this.
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    All of my boxes so far have been good. One time though someone sent me the wrong box, but I kept the clothes anyway, since they were 4 pair of size 5 pants...we'll get there eventually.

I really have had great luck, and the tiny baby stuff, as you can imagine, is all like new. I've sent a lot of clothing with the tags still on them because they weren't our style and were gifts, or he just grew out of it before he could wear it, wrong season, etc.
    age.png

age.png
  • Options
    cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    so how many points do u get when your box gets pick.i'm trying to figure all this out.lol
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You get cash credit and it depends on the demands for the sizes you are offering. For example, you get more for the bigger sizes because there are fewer boxes offered in that size, and less for the infant clothing because there are over 300 boxes of infant clothes listed.
    age.png

age.png