Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

African Cats

fischfisch Posts: 570 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Anyone planning to take their little one to see this? I'm trying to decide if it is appropriate. I've watched the trailers for it on fandango. It's the Disney Earth Day movie. I think he would like it, but my wife is worried she's going to have to explain why the lion is eating the zebra...I don't want there to be scary parts!

He has been to the movies one time, and seemed to enjoy it, but this one will be "real". We might be waiting for Winnie the Pooh in July.
age.png

age.png

Comments

• Options
    jenoglvjenoglv Posts: 669 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd probably be a basket case if I went to see that movie. The part in the trailer where it's raining and the little babies are shivering, gets me everytime.
    Jennifer SMBC, mama to Rhys.

2012-10-29003321-1.jpg
  • Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    Ha, I thought this was going to be a post about you wanting to get an African Serval Cat and I was going to come on and tell you you were nuts. But they are pretty sweet looking >:-)
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    ksmommyksmommy Posts: 29
    edited November -1
    I am right there with you. I want to take my dd but she hates sad or scary parts in movies...however she loves big cats. She had a big cat (serval) themed birthday party! We will probably go see it but I will be crossing my fingers the whole time! lol