Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Ultrasound Date is set

BMJKBMJK Posts: 113
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
So our mid pregnancy ultrasound is next Monday, and I have never been so nervous. I honestly can't understand why I am so nervous. I just want everything to get perfect and Healthy!! Also, I guess because I wanted to have names picked out by now, but we are still changing our mind on a weekly basis. I guess names shouldn't be so important, but I stress over everything. We have invited my mother and Misty's mother, weirdly enough they have never met in the entire 4 years that Misty and I have been together, and I just hope they get along. My mother can be a bit much on the first impact lol. On top of the stress of the ultrasound we have a appointment with a Lawyer later that day and I am also nervous about. I think I just need some stress relief, but I know it's only going to get more stress-filled later on. I am just glad that I have a place like this to vent my frustration and stress. I know there are no questions or anything even relevant on this post; I just wanted to post for the sake of my sanity lol…

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!!
7a4d0244-1.jpg

tt10be14.aspx

Comments

• Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    are you finding out the gender? Do you have any "maternal instincts" as to what gender the baby is?

I'm going to guess boy. I was right on my last 2 guesses... lets see if I can keep the streak alive... lol

Good Luck, I hope everything looks great!
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Good luck! And relax! :-)

R's mother and my mother didn't meet for a long time, either, so I understand how you feel about wanting them to get along. Both of our moms have strong personalities in different ways, so I still get nervous when they're in the same room together (which, truth be told, has only been a handful of times, anyway). Good luck with that, too, haha!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    I think this is a wonderful time for the moms to meet! They can bond over their shared grandchild!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    tc0104tc0104 Posts: 579 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good luck! I also wanted to add that our daughter is going to be one next wk and our families have not met...not until her bday party on the 30th....and we have been together for 6.5 yrs. Hoping it goes well for both of us ; )