Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

More baby names

BMJKBMJK Posts: 113
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
So…I previously posted the date of our ultrasound (The 25th) We are wanting to find out the sex of the baby, I know it doesn’t always happen. I am convinced that we need to make a decision on names before we get there. So we can stop calling the baby just “ Junior” or “ Nugget” I already know that I am crazy lol. Anyways I think we have narrowed it down to 3 each. Knowing me I may change my mind yet again, but I keep coming back to these!

Girl...
Harper Jane---I am so in love with this one it’s not even funny, but Misty doesn't feel the same way.
Peyton Jane--Misty is more in love with this one, but I would prefer Harper .
Cameron Jane... We both like this one. We are still so so.
( I also like Hadley)

Boys...
Hudson Chase
Griffin Levi
Sawyer Chase

Please say whatever you would like about these names, whether you like, love or hate them. Also, feel free to chime in with your own suggestions. The girl’s middle name just has to be Jane, because it is a family middle name dating back generations. We would really like to keep the boys middle name either Levi or Chase. We like those names a lot, but are not sure if we like them enough for first name status. So, please any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You All
7a4d0244-1.jpg

tt10be14.aspx

Comments

• Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    I like Harper Jane for a girl and Sawyer Chase for a boy. Good Luck choosing and can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy. I am going to vote a boy.
  • Options
    LKLK Posts: 711
    edited November -1
    I love the name Harper and Peyton. I also love the name Griffin and Sawyer. My favorite boys name is Finn--if we ever have another baby I I have thought about naming him Griffin and calling him Finn. While I love the name Sawyer (could you imagine if I had 2 more boys and I named them Sawyer and Finn---haha) I know a bunch of people that named their pets Sawyer. I do love the name Hadley. I do not like the name Hudson but it's only because this woman just drove her car (on purpose) into the Hudson River killing her and 3 out of her 4 kids. I used to love the name Cameron but now it's becoming very popular and I am not a fan of common names. I love the name Chase but we named our cat Chase--we named him that because our dog used to chase him all the time. I think Levi is an adorable name. I really do think that finding the perfect name is so stressful so I wish you guys the best!!!
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    We LOVE the name Harper (for Mockingbird), but it has become SO popular. We were planning on using it if we had two girls, but we will not need to worry about that now (it was not our first choice, and we're having a boy first, anyway). I like Sawyer for literary reasons, as well, and because it is not as popular. I know several baby Griffins and Peytons. If popularity doesn't matter to you, I looooooove Harper Jane, and I also like Sawyer Chase (although Sawyer Levi is nice, too). :-)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    I love both Peyton and Cameron for a girl. I like Peyton a bit better.
    I really like Chase for the middle name but I'm not a big fan of the first names....but I like Sawyer the best from your choices.
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love Hudson (but I have a 5 y/o nephew with that name so I am partial)
    I also like Griffin.

For girls I like Peyton.
  • Options
    rara-0313rara-0313 Posts: 115
    edited November -1
    I love Harper and &Griffin! Those are two of my top names.
  • Options
    2moms2moms Posts: 731 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When we first started talking about TTC Paityn (girl) and Hudson were on our list of names. They went out the window after Dp got pregnant because we found different names that we liked. Out of the names you listed I like Griffin and Harper the best. If you chose the other girl names I like them spelled differently Cameryn or Camryn and Paityn.
    Pzl2m5.png
    LNiUm5.png
  • Options
    bethiebrookebethiebrooke Posts: 128
    edited November -1
    I love Harper Jane, it just goes together. I am not too fond of the first names for the boys but I love Chase.
  • Options
    destinydestiny Posts: 723 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love the name Harper Jane for a girl and Im crazy about the name Sawyer ever since watching the tv series Lost! I agree wih cocobay I think its gonna be a boy too GL and can't wait to found out what y'all are having !! : )
    KZNUm6.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Love your girl names and Harper or Cameron Jane would be my favs. Not all that fond of your boy choices for first names (sorry!) but I do really like Chase Hudson. Going with you posted options though, I think Sawyer ranks highest. Given these names, I'm hoping you have a girl!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 570 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Love the names. Cameron Jane was one of our picks, as cameron is a family name for us, and so is jane. We have decided on Emerson Jane - because I love how the shortened version sounds as one name "Emmy Jane". (I can imagine shouting this when she needs to clean her room :)

I know a little girl named Harper, and I love the literary reference. They are all good name though. Jane femmes up any name you go with, which is nice.

We also really like sawyer for a boy, but not sure we would have used it. Our short list included Theodore(Teddy) and Charles (charlie), so more traditional.
    Another name we really loved was Sullivan (Sully for short). Someone on here named their little boy Sully, but I really liked it after that pilot saved the airplane in the Hudson (a redemption for the Hudson!). I thought it would be cool to be named after a modern day hero.
    Sullivan Chase sounds good together and kind of goes with the other names you like.
    age.png

age.png
  • Options
    cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
    edited November -1
    i love the names harper,sawyer,sullivan and charlie.i actually considered naming liam charlie but sawyer is def on my list for future boy names
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    BMJKBMJK Posts: 113
    edited November -1
    Thank you all so much for your input. We have come to a final decision on our names. I will be releasing the name on Monday when we get the gender of our baby! Thank you all again!!
    7a4d0244-1.jpg

tt10be14.aspx
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    I like Harper and Griffin.
    Griffin is the name we're going with for our little guy :)
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    i like harper jane and sawyer chase the best. i'm torn with the name "griffin." i always just picture a future D&D player with that name. lol!