Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

OT- Im going to Disney World!-?'s

mamamiamamamia Posts: 33
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
SO my bff and her girlfriend decided to surprise me with a trip to Disney World! I am so excited because I have never been to Florida or Disney World! SO I wanna do the beach and parks and everything...whats the best way to do this?? Whats a great beach to go to that I wont be elbow to elbow with tons of people?? Is there such a thing in Florida? I have two months to plan and I wanna get on a plane and go now!! I could have been a commercial for them yesterday at lunch when they handed me the plane itinerary!! Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions!!

Oh Yeah and they decided to tell me yesterday that they want to start trying for a baby and can I help? YAY!! Since I am not TTC anymore at least I get to help (:

Comments

• Options
    LKLK Posts: 711
    edited November -1
    My DP's dad lives in Daytona Beach half the year so we always go there to go to the beach. It is NOT my favorite beach but it's cool because you can drive right on the beach. I think it's about an hour or a hour and a half from MCO. I do like Fort Meyers a lot but I think it's a couple of hours from MCO---are you flying into MCO? When we go to Disney (we just got back a few weeks ago) we always get hopper passes. With hoppers you can hop from park to another as many times you want in a day. We always put the water park option on our hoppers and we usually get the dinning plan. Do you know where you are staying? I am sure you are going to have a great time. I bet the Florida women can give you some great info---they are very helpful!
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! I love Disney and know that you will have a wonderful time!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png