Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

THANK YOU!!

twondratwondra Posts: 81
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
**copied from my blog**

Wow.

Seriously, those are the only words I can think of right now.

We are so amazed at the support and love we’ve been shown. It means so much to us. I know I sound like a broken record, but honestly, I just don’t know what else to say other than thank you so much!!

I wish I could thank you all individually who took the time to congratulate us and send me birthday wishes. Please know that we’ve read every single one and every one means so much to us. We are so lucky and blessed to have the support we have. This baby(s) is sooooo loved already by so many people.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

And most of all, we give God all the glory and we thank Him for giving us this gift. He has blessed us in so many ways and we can’t thank Him enough.

I want to share so much more and I will be writing more tonight after work as I want to remember and document everything I can.

Once again, thank you soooo much!!!

I have to say just one more time, I’M PREGNANT!!
Tammy and Mark...TTC since 2003
12 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF after rare fertilized eggs not dividing, Adopted 3 perfect embies in April 2010--BFN.
Undergoing FET with 3 adopted embies spring 2011
www.twondra.blogspot.com
www.freewebs.com/twondra Mark's transplant journey

Comments

• Options
    jodyjody Posts: 152
    edited November -1
    Your very welcome...and I can't wait to hear more about your little bundle of joy!!

I am so excited for you and Mark...=o) Prayers going up all the time...

Love ya..
    607-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    smartycat92smartycat92 Posts: 564
    edited November -1
    Tammy all the support you have given all the women you have met along the way is going to come back to you ten fold now. We can't wait to continue to follow you in this journey and enjoy all your new milestones!
    . 0vthk9cno.png
    20137aff-9c20-4097-91b7-ac919c10954f_zpsd88d3a6c.jpg
    o4bd1nxgy.png
  • Options
    twondratwondra Posts: 81
    edited November -1
    Thank you so much for all your sweet words! It means so much to me! ((HUGS))
    Tammy and Mark...TTC since 2003
    12 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF after rare fertilized eggs not dividing, Adopted 3 perfect embies in April 2010--BFN.
    Undergoing FET with 3 adopted embies spring 2011
    www.twondra.blogspot.com
    www.freewebs.com/twondra Mark's transplant journey