Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

sonogram question

TwoFromTxTwoFromTx Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Lol ok this is a dumb question but......anyone get nervous that the sonogram was wrong on the sex of their baby right before the birth? We really dont care about the sex of the baby! the only thing we are worried about is having to rebuy everything and redo the nursery! I am so nervous she might be a boy and we have nothing for a boy lol. Doc said he was positive but you hear stories about sonograms being wrong so if you would give these pictures a look and tell me what you think lol.

Thanks!!!!!!!

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll202/adamswife4ever/Screenshot2010-12-26at70511PM.png

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll202/adamswife4ever/Screenshot2010-12-25at90524PM.png

Comments

• Options
    KYSTKYST Posts: 148
    edited November -1
    Looks like a girl to me!
  • Options
    JebaJeba Posts: 280
    edited November -1
    No mistaking.. that is definitely a girl :0) Congratualtions!
    jj5wy0.jpg

2GbYm4.png
  • Options
    sirvin12sirvin12 Posts: 88
    edited November -1
    That is definatly a girl! Don't worry!
    Shannon, Sydney and Hayden
    th_SH_0252cb_zps4d7d171a.jpg
    z6qpm7.png1TBam7.png
  • Options
    Autumn&RyanAutumn&Ryan Posts: 157
    edited November -1
    girl for certain :)
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    Lol, I feel that way sometimes. I mean I saw plain as day a boy part on the screen but what if something magically happens and a girl comes out in August, lol. All this planning and BLUE stuff would go to waste ha!! I definitely think she looks like a girl from the pictures! We will know for sure within the next couple weeks!
  • Options
    2moms2moms Posts: 731 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We had a VERY VERY clear boy shot as well. But right before DP started pushing she asked the OB if he was sure she's having a boy and how many times they have been wrong! It was so funny and he was defiantly a boy!
    Pzl2m5.png
    LNiUm5.png
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    I also didn't rule out the possibility of a girl until Justin came out and all the boy parts were there. I can't figure out how they can tell anything on those screens, anyway!
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Definitely looks like a girl to me!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    ChrysanthemumChrysanthemum Posts: 1,205 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't see a thing, guess that's why I'm not a sonogram (radiology) tech :-)
    Don't worry you will get what you are meant to have!
  • Options
    melmel Posts: 793
    edited November -1
    1000% girl. Anxiety in pregnancy is so common but that's one thing you don't need to worry about!
    Jjr6m5.png
  • Options
    twomomstwomoms Posts: 164 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Definitely girl. :-)