Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

God still works miracles...

CharmedCharmed Posts: 205
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Doctors pronounced a premature baby dead, but after 2 hours of the mother holding him in her arms, he unbelievably started breathing again. This shows that God still does perform miracles today. It's pretty amazing! Link to video on website godvine.com.

http://www.godvine.com/Baby-Pronounced-Dead-at-Birth-Comes-Back-to-Life-370.html
combatbootsflipflops.jpg

DHLLm5.png

Comments

• Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    That gave me chills. Wow. Someone should tell their doctor off ASAP, by the way.
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    twicejesstwicejess Posts: 228
    edited November -1
    I saw that the other day and was amazed. I hope it makes other doctors step back and realized it's not over until it's over!
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    i'd read about this. AMAZING! i had no heartbeat when i was born. the doctor basically yanked me out emergently, and they were a bit freaked out to find that my eyes were open and looking around. the cord was around my neck and i wasn't breathing/was without a heartbeat.
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    babybaby, I didn't know that you were a miracle baby, too! Amazing!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    This is amazing!
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg