Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Beta went down to 8

2»

Comments

• Options
    destinydestiny Posts: 723 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tammy I'm so very sorry to hear this you and Mark are in my prayers. (((hugs))))
    KZNUm6.png
  • Options
    michgirlmichgirl Posts: 406 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was not going to respond because I do not know what to say, But no one knows what to say there are no "right" words I am truly sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you. YOu, mark, and your angel babies will be in my prayers
    f1xTJgw.jpgf1xTm5.png
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    oh no! i just read this. i'm so sorry. :(
  • Options
    charcoaleyescharcoaleyes Posts: 864
    edited November -1
    So sorry!
  • Options
    WillsmomWillsmom Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry, as everyone has said, there just are no words to express how truly sorry I am to hear this. You are in my thoughts.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry. I keep thinking this can't have happened. It's so unfair. And all I can say is I'm sorry. My heart breaks for you.
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    footprintsfootprints Posts: 235
    edited November -1
    Tammy and Mark, no word are right. We are really sorry. Keeping you both in our thoughts.
    tt12ed52.aspx
  • Options
    onmyownonmyown Posts: 300
    edited November -1
    Praying for peace and healing for your broken hearts... so very, very sorry.
  • Options
    GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
    edited November -1
    Tammy, I cannot express how sad I am for you and Mark.
    Wish I knew the right words.
    pqkom4.png
    FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg
  • Options
    sugarprincesssugarprincess Posts: 629
    edited November -1
    How can this be? I dont even know you but the pang in my heart when i read your post was actually tangible! I feel so utterly bad for you and your husband. I pray God gives you comfort and peace during your time of need and grief.
  • Options
    roses25roses25 Posts: 567
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I was really hoping that this would be the time that worked for you guys.

Carolyn
    EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
    schm94df60emqyke.png
    lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
    lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png
  • Options
    PomsmomeePomsmomee Posts: 162
    edited November -1
    Crying on this end for the years we have been at this & STILL we have no babies! Tammy, I KNOW how much this hurts and no words are adequate but love & prayers your way, my friend. Love to you, Mark and the precious Angel Babies
    STOP Puppymills and Irresponsible Backyard Breeders! Be a responsible pet owner:)
  • Options
    lovelymswolflovelymswolf Posts: 149
    edited November -1
    As everyone else has said, it just isn't fair. Thinking of you and Mark. We are all feeling for you and so sorry for your loss.
    Fall2011358-1-1.jpg
    3qtim7.png
  • Options
    JebaJeba Posts: 280
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry. ((HUGS))
    jj5wy0.jpg

2GbYm4.png
  • Options
    denno26denno26 Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    I don't know when I've been so moved by another's story...nor so heartbroken. You and Mark deserve so much better. I've admired your perseverance, spunk, and now strength that you are going to have to find to get through this. I wish any one of us on this board could make this more bearable for you. You and Mark are in my prayers, Tammy.
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Tammy and Mark. I am so sorry. Our prayers are with you and your family.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    IbelieveIbelieve Posts: 471
    edited November -1
    This is so unfair. I am so so sorry. This is not meant to happen to such good people.
  • Options
    FlowergirlFlowergirl Posts: 2,040
    edited November -1
    Tammy, my heart is aching for you and Mark right now... There are no words. Just know that I am praying for you and cannot express enough how very sorry I am for your loss.
    After 9 yrs & 1 devastating loss, we got our BFP at 9DPO ~ and welcomed our beautiful son on Halloween! Best treat ever!!

a3cmlv.jpg
  • Options
    texas4texas4 Posts: 60
    edited November -1
    I'm stunned. I am so so sad for you and Mark. Like others, I can't think of anything to say except I'm sorry. You are such a beautiful person, Tammy, and I can't believe how unfair this seems to be. Big HUGS.
    Karen & Lori (DP & bio-mom)
    CIMG1219.jpgCIMG1306.jpg
    CIMG1794.jpg
    L on the left, G on the right

DssGm6.png
  • Options
    tangotango Posts: 75
    edited November -1
    I add my sincere condolences. It is not much, but please know many people are thinking of you and your family and praying for you.
    IMG_0076-1.jpgHOnfm5.png
    Thomassbirthpictures329.jpgyKLWm4.png
  • Options
    mausandlodiemausandlodie Posts: 312 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So sorry.
    fb07f31c-23cd-4846-9060-8d5113d22bdb_zpsejjbeelw.jpg
    4d79eb04-373b-476e-96e2-4b5387a0f1e1_zpsoeetv1ez.jpg
  • Options
    HopingForBFPHopingForBFP Posts: 520
    edited November -1
    I am so terribly sorry Tammy!!!!!
    8688290472_8f0eb25fa6_z.jpg
    age.png
    9346155527_f7f126c056.jpg
    age.png
    BFP- 8/9/09 at 10DPO, after 4 years TTC. Sydnee born on April 14th 2010. BFP #2 at 11DPO 9/29/12. Due 6/11/13
  • Options
    2moms2be2moms2be Posts: 226
    edited November -1
    So sorry this has happened :-( I will be praying for you and your family!
    Try#1 BFN Try#2 BFN Try#3 BFN Try#4 BFN Try#5 BFN Try#6 BFN Try#7 (after 8 months off) BFP!!! We are MOMS!
    475374_4381287044509_1614899970_o.jpg
    ojalm5.png
  • Options
    babystarbabystar Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hardly get on here, but did today just to see if you had an Update, not the one I (or you & Mark) wanted to see. Like mentioned many times here, sorry just doesn't do it, but I want you to know that your in our hearts & prayers. May this not be an ending for you, maybe just maybe something can happen in the future?? God Bless you Tammy & Mark!
    dogdogcrd20050429_-8_Braden+Matthew++is.png
    catcatavi20100915_-23_Addison+is.png
    foxfoxabu20120203_-23_Cullen+is.png
    eleelesdg20141229_1_Ella%20Jeanne%20is.png
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 1,240
    edited November -1
    So sorry for your loss.
    tt1254ac.aspx
    fFvYm8.png
  • Options
    rspbryswrlrspbryswrl Posts: 136
    edited November -1
    There are no words to express the sadness and anger I feel right now for you and Mark... Please know that you are in my heart and I am thinking of you...
  • Options
    lesrmhlesrmh Posts: 654
    edited November -1
    I am soooo sorry. :(((((((( Their are NO words to say to make you feel better, it's just not fair, I am soo soory!!!!!!! :((((