Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

thoughts on this stroller(updated)

cAtWmN84cAtWmN84 Posts: 462
edited April 2011 in Pregnancy and Babies

Comments

• Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    I don't have any experience with it, but the reviews look good. Plus, I like how it looks. :-)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    2moms2moms Posts: 731 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If your looking for a double jogger I highly recommend the Bob Revolution! We have the single right now and I absolutely LOVE it! It's also the 1st stroller that C has really fallen asleep in too. I've also heard good things about the Bumbleride Indie Twin. I've never seen the stroller you are looking at but I like the color.
    Pzl2m5.png
    LNiUm5.png
  • Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    We have one of the In Step joggers (single)...it's not our primary stroller but we still love it. If you have the money to spend the BOB double is fabulous...we have the single BOB and LOVE it! But if savings are a factor I would totally purchase the one you found. :-)
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    GoobieGoobie Posts: 3,515
    edited April 2011
    I had the single version of this one - used it for 3 daycare kids before selling it to my best friend who is using it for her daughter. neither of us drive, and it was perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, good sized storage underneath, stable, easy to clean, manuevers nicely, folded well for a jogger, and absolutely the stroller I will be buying again when Mortimer needs something other then a wrap... in fact I may get the double and the single, for depending on if I have daycare kids or not... REALLY loved the single of this stroller.

Editted to add: I had the InStep normal jogger, not the grand. After reading all the reviews, I would go with their regular double, not the Grand Safari myself (and I like the colours better!)
    tt125c22.aspx

Need to update a ticker, Silas Anthony Jordon born Oct 11, 2013. 6th baby, so much love!
  • Options
    Shaeley MaeShaeley Mae Posts: 1,731
    edited November -1
    I have the single and LOVE it!! (and I think it might be cheaper on Amazon).

But, I won't lie ...... it's heavy and bulky. I refuse to load it in and out of my car.
    I literally only use it for jogging ---- garage ..... jogging .... garage ..... jogging.
    IMG_0408-rs.jpgIMG_7844-rs.jpg
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    It looks great for outdoor use but really wide. May be a bit of a challenge navigating aisles in stores and shopping malls ...
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are you looking to jog? We have the Valco ion twin that we love for it's small size. It's really easy to open and close, folds up nice and small (fits in the trunk of a cab easy peasy) and the girls fit nicely in it. (We're looking to sell it if you're interested! Thank goodness for spring and nicer streets, and Darling is getting big enough to walk everywhere!)
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    not looking to jog but i need it for easy steering.grocery shopping(i walk to the the store sometimes and to my moms house.i need it to go on uneven ground and gravel. loved to go with the bob stroller but i've heard its too wide to fit through a doorway.many times when i get back home both kids are asleep so i let them sleep in the stroller.that's why i need it to fit through the door.i don't want to wake them up to get them out.i need two separate sun canopies,seats need to recline more than what i have now.i like that this one has snack trays for both kiddos.not really concerned with how heavy it is.i have another stroller i use and keep in the car.this one seems cheap compared to others that i've looked at.i just hope it not too good to be true
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ah, until the separate sun canopies the Valco would have been perfect... We got the bassinet for E and she loved it, it was so snuggly and she slept in there for months and months (probably til 6 months).

Good luck!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    so much for getting a new stroller!
    DSCI2834.jpg
    broken right out of the box
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    SPJ&ESPJ&E Posts: 874 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ugh, that really stinks!
    Mom to P (13), J (11), E (6), and Q (born December 2017)
  • Options
    2moms2moms Posts: 731 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How much are you willing to spend? Double strollers can be anywhere from $150-$700+. I really think if your looking for something to last you will need to spend more to get a better quality stroller. K&H got me intrigued with the Valco stroller. If you go to their website they have doubles with separate canopies but you are going to be spending more money.
    Pzl2m5.png
    LNiUm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the front wheel wasn't even in the box!
    yqOs9SZ.jpgyqOsm5.png
    Qkvimpd.jpgQkvim4.png
    dxnZweE.jpgdxnZm5.png
  • Options
    pixybellestarrpixybellestarr Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    I was reading some reviews on that one and saw one person post that the handle was broken before she even took it out of the box. That's so crazy that they would sell something that would break so easy.
  • Options
    pixybellestarrpixybellestarr Posts: 102
    edited November -1
    My sister and I just got the City Mini. It doesn't have cup holder, you can't get to the basket and your not suppose to hang diaper bags from the handle. The reason we picked this one those is because we needed to fit two in her 12 passenger van and it folds really nice. It also fits real nice through a standard size door.

217650_1941935556930_1498696547_32132992_2181570_n.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Jogger-Double-Stroller-Black/dp/B002MZZJWK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1303506498&sr=8-2