Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

We're Going to Disney World!

WillsmomWillsmom Posts: 40
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
And it's a huge surprise to the boys! I guess I have been watching too much TV because those Disney commericals are so great where the kids are surprised with the trip!

We are going to get up and get ready to go to "school". The car will be packed and off we will go to the airport. Of course Will is going to figure that we aren't going to school once we take another route...but he will still have to guess where we are going.

I have been collecting little things as clues for them...Mickey water bottles for the car ride, Disney movies loaded on the iPad, Ty is going to wear a Mickey shirt that morning etc...

I can't wait to see the look on Ty's face when he walks into the Magic Kingdom! He loves all things Disney so I think he is going to LOVE this trip! We leave on May 18th! I can't wait -

Now to figure out how to pack without anyone seeing suitcases!

Comments

• Options
    LKLK Posts: 711
    edited November -1
    Have an awesome time! Please take pics of the kids faces!! We just got back a few weeks ago--we have brought Beck before but this time he was so excited---his face was priceless. I'm so excited for you guys--I cannot wait to hear all about your trip. Safe travels!!
  • Options
    WillsmomWillsmom Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    Thanks - this will be Will's 6th trip, so as much excitement expected from him! But this will be the first time he gets to see Star Wars at Hollywood Studios so that will be awesome for him.

I can't wait, I love Disney...I joke that it's really the reason I had kids, so I have an excuse to go there all the time!
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Love the surprise of Disney in lieu of school! Have a great time and take lots if pictures!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png