Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Ty's 4th Birthday...

WillsmomWillsmom Posts: 40
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
My baby is turning 4 on Saturday! I can't wait for him to celebrate his special day...tomorrow he is hosting a pizza party for his friends at day care, followed by an Easter Egg hunt with some close friends on Saturday.

His actual birthday party isn't till the 7th of May. I am having the best time planning it for him. I will admit, it's a little over the top, but at the same time techincally it's his first birthday with us, so I think it's allowed! We are doing a Disney theme, with all of his favorite shows represented in the theme...then adding carnival games~ I ordered a big moon bounce/slide and have a face painter coming. I can't wait to see it all in place - hopefully it turns out how I am picturing it!

And I am using a cute idea from Olive's party - the candy bar!

It's so hard for me to believe that last year on his third birthday he weighed 20 pounds and was starving - fast forward a year and he's a happy, healthy little guy who is just lovin' life !

Thanks for letting me share!

Comments

• Options
    LKLK Posts: 711
    edited November -1
    Oh wow happy birthday. His party sounds awesome. I just love hearing about how much you guys love him. He is a very lucky boy and you guys seem very blessed. Don't forget to post pics. I love rara's candy bar idea!!
  • Options
    rara-0313rara-0313 Posts: 115
    edited November -1
    I can't wait to see pics!!!
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    That sounds awesome! I bet he will be beyond thrilled and it is so nice to hear he is doing so well!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    rara-0313rara-0313 Posts: 115
    edited November -1
    @kitty if you search "happy 2nd birthday olive" you will see the pics!
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Sounds like it will be a great time and will leave you all with some special memories!
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    JebaJeba Posts: 280
    edited November -1
    Aww! Happy birthday Ty!!! His party sounds wonderful!
    jj5wy0.jpg

2GbYm4.png