Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I'm pretty sure I"m feeling the babies move!!

GaBeekeeperGaBeekeeper Posts: 916
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I am 13w1d and I am sure that I have been feeling them move today. I felt something like this a couple of nights ago before going to sleep, but it went away real quick. Today I got real hungry and felt this "twitchy" feeling on my lower left of my stomach,, then it felt like a small vibration. I was outside when it first happened and told DP, she ran over and put her hand on my stomach. I told her she wouldn't feel it just yet, b/c it was just internal feelings. Then later on it started again and lasted for longer period of time. It would stop and start. Well, I sat down for lunch and I would feel it off and on. I looked it up online and the description of the "quickening or fluttering" was exactly what I have been feeling.
It is so amazing, but makes you think for a minute that your imagining this. It has made me so happy today!!!!
pqkom4.png
FxZxm4.pngcarousel_zps296ade6d.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tinker13tinker13 Posts: 36
    edited November -1
    Yay, how exciting! Thats always the best part of pregnancy!
    DSC_0083-1-1.gif

tt101fca.aspx
  • Options
    care&alicare&ali Posts: 362
    edited November -1
    Yes! Sooo exciting! I'm so happy for you!
    093bbc9d-2fa9-4ee5-9cf5-b9d31af5141b_4BW.jpg
  • Options
    LovingMomsLovingMoms Posts: 1,078
    edited November -1
    Oh how exciting!! I'm so happy for you both.
    July 2011 BFP, miscarried at 5 weeks.
    aW7Dm4.png
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    Cool! Soon you'll be able to see your stomach start moving all on its own. :)
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png
  • Options
    miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    Thats so exciting~I'm still trying to push on my stomach to see if I could even feel anything and nothing so far and def. no feelings of movement yet~but congrats, I know you have to be excited!!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    It's so much fun to feel it on the outside, and I can't even imagine how fun it is to feel it on the inside. :-)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Very cool!!! I'm sure that makes sense that you'd feel it that much sooner cause you've got two in there! How exciting!!
    wMgFm5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    miaandsabrina - I am a big girl with an already big stomach so I don't feel anything hard yet :( I was surprised that I could feel them b/c of my "cushion" but I guess when they're bumping around in your uterus the fat isn't a factor LOL
    pqkom4.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! I didn't feel anything until much later in my pregnancy but with two, they move more and take up more space so it sounds like you get to go to the early show!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    miaandsabrinamiaandsabrina Posts: 723
    edited November -1
    miaandsabrina - I am a big girl with an already big stomach so I don't feel anything hard yet :( I was surprised that I could feel them b/c of my "cushion" but I guess when they're bumping around in your uterus the fat isn't a factor LOL

Well I'm a bigger girl as well, but I guess like someone else said, since you have two that probably makes a big difference! I can't believe you're already 13 weeks, honestly didn't realize we were that close!
    Our worlds collided and together we've been blessed with perfection!
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    So excitin!. I can't imagine what it feels like to have 2 in there, especially as you get farther along. With just one in there it is wild to see all the parts poking out in all directions and when they decide to stretch their legs out...woah! LOL
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    lovelymswolflovelymswolf Posts: 149
    edited November -1
    Congrats!! Just wait till they feel like they are having a kicking competition!!! It is so great and strange at the same time ;) twins are so amazing!!! And just a note--

People LOVE to give you their two cents.. Especially with twins.. Every day of my pregnancy I had peoplesay how hard it was gonna be.. Now it's "you have your hands full!". Yes , it's hard... But it is the best thing ever!!
    Fall2011358-1-1.jpg
    3qtim7.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    lovelymswolf- isn't it funny that people that don't have twins are usually the ones telling you how hard it is going to be? Fortunately DP's mother had a set of B/G twins and she said out of all her children (total of 8) they were the easiest! She said they would play together and keep each other entertained!!
    pqkom4.png
  • Options
    cocobaycocobay Posts: 1,318
    edited November -1
    Isn't it the most amazing feeling in the world!! I was just thinking to myself I can't believe you are already in the beginning of your 2nd trimester! It is all flying by so fast for me. Even my own pregnancy. I started to feel little twitches or flutters at 14ish weeks. I felt them pretty much everyday until I was about 20 weeks and then they disappeared. I was worried of course but them about 22 weeks I started to feel kicks. I can actually feel him kicking or punching me and can feel the slightest little kick on the outside of my tummy. Crazy feeling and it is more like every hour I feel 5-7 kicks instead of 5-7 flutters a day. Crazy how much it changes. I can't wait for Ali to be able to feel him kick. I know it won't be long and she will be able to. I am so glad your pregnancy is going along so smoothly.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Are you supposed to feel the flutters every day? I haven't felt them today, but they were going at it all day yesterday. I felt sore last night a little bit!
    pqkom4.png
  • Options
    michgirlmichgirl Posts: 406 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As early as you are you probably will not feel them every day. Don;t worry soon enough you will have kickboxing classes going on in there!
    f1xTJgw.jpgf1xTm5.png
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    All I can feel in my tummy is hunger growls and gas..lol
    In the beginning they felt just like little gas bubbles moving through a certain section of my intestines. It wasn't until they grew stronger that I realized it wasn't gas!
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png