Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Mommy and me classes

A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
edited April 2011 in Pregnancy and Babies
Any thoughts on these? Have you taken any classes, if so how old was your little one? I am considering starting with a Music Together class this summer. I think the class would be more for me than Olivia;)
th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Klt86Klt86 Posts: 567
    edited November -1
    I'm a nanny and I take the little girl to music together. She LOVES it. We started when she was pretty young. I don't remember exactly how old but under a year. She's two now and she's finally starting to sing along and sing the songs outside of class. It's really cute to see the littler babies respond to the music. Enjoy!!
  • Options
    LKLK Posts: 711
    edited November -1
    Beck started Gymboee when he was 3 months old. He loved it. I was very worried about germs and stuff--he did get a cold from kids in his class but it was quick and most parents were really good about not bringing sick kids. Beck started ISR swimming at 6 months old-- it is not a mommy and me class but it was awesome--Beck has been able to swim all by himself since he was a little baby. Music Together is a great class--Beck didn't start it until he was older though. I stay home with Beck so I really feel it was a great way for him to learn how to socialize with other kids. I hope you guys enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    We didn't start until Lex was 19 months at Little Gym. I didn't want to spend money on it before she could really do everything. It was a great time to start. We don't live by Little Gym now that we moved so Haidyn will be starting gymnastics with Lex at the YMCA in June when she turns 2. She is in a mommy and me class and Lex has been going to a big girl class since she turned 3.
    A music class or something like that might be fun before that age. I don't think I'd start anything until about 6 months but that is just me. Like you said, alot of times the classes seem more like they are for SAHM to get out of the house than anything!!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    The library by me had a story time for parents and babies (infants/toddlers) that Shiloh liked when she was younger. They met Monday mornings so we could only go if I had the odd day off. But it was fun to do "mommy and me" things!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png