Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Cramping @ 33 weeks

fischfisch Posts: 570 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
My wife keeps saying that she is having cramps. She had a doc appt. a few days ago, and doc said call if she has them 6 or more times within an hour. However, I'm starting to get a little worried. She said she's not sure sometimes if it is gas cramping or more menstral like.... anyone else remember or going through this? I honestly have forgotten...I think I was kind of crampy on and off throughout the pregnancy, but it is so long ago already!
age.png

age.png

Comments

• Options
    mommylovemommylove Posts: 1,582
    edited November -1
    Probably slight Braxton Hicks contractions...totally normal for this stage of pregnancy.
    I started having them at around 29wks and started having the real deal contractions around 33wks. If she's up and walking around and the contractions come and go when she changes positions and are no closer than 10 minutes apart she isn't in labor.
    Hang in there...you're getting closer... :-)
    be422225-267e-4ff7-94c0-a8d5baf3176a_zpse0970fea.jpg
    October 2014

Dk5Zm7.png

22gfm7.png
  • Options
    denno26denno26 Posts: 24
    edited November -1
    I get braxton hicks higher up on my tummy, and lots of what feels like menstrual cramping much lower. My doctor says it is normal and that it has some to do with the baby repositioning and some to do with your body adjusting. He told me not to worry unless it's accompanied by bleeding. Good luck!